Pleba Party: One Track Minds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:

She doesn't want Bono. Or Adam. Or Edge. She wasn't even attracted to Larry until recently. Like, today. :lol:

Good. I'll take Bono. And occasionally Edge and Adam. Just to keep things interesting. :wink:

So why her sudden Larry attraction?

FlyYourKite said:
SG, Toronto is getting closer and closer... :hyper: Are you dying of anxiousness yet?? :rockon:

:shifty: I don't imagine driving up next to any of the guys in TO traffic everytime I have to drive anywhere or anything like that :shifty:

:hyper: I'll be more excited when I have the money in hand, but I am already annoyingly excited :hyper:

Screw that Edge is mine and I no share!

Sorry I'm behind. I'm organizing pictures and trying to find some rockabilly skirts on ebay for my big old booty. :lol:

MBS said:

Kiss me, and you'll find out. :sexywink:

:lol:

:hug:

You mean you don't know who I am? :sad:

Psst.......it starts with a B.........all good things do. :wink:

:sad: *sniff* You make me feel all guilty. But I wouldn't mind kissing you and finding out :wink: :lol:

Bri!! :hug: I haven't talked to you in ages. How are you doing? How is your grandfather?

Sad_Girl said:

:shifty: I don't imagine driving up next to any of the guys in TO traffic everytime I have to drive anywhere or anything like that :shifty:

:hyper: I'll be more excited when I have the money in hand, but I am already annoyingly excited :hyper:

Me too :hyper: The crazy excitedness kind of wore off for a few weeks but it was still in the back of my mind. Now that I've realized it's almost a month away I am going psycho. :laugh: My family wants to kill me.

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: I agree :grumpy: Step away from the moobs and no one will have her hair ripped out :grumpy:

:hug: Hi Fly!

Now play nice! <rubs the moobs> :giggle: :evil: Mmmmm! Nice moobs!

Cindy tell her to come play, we are nice. :sexywink: :tongue:

Hi Fly! Are you giving out kisses to everyone? :flirt:

FlyYourKite said:

:sad: *sniff* You make me feel all guilty. But I wouldn't mind kissing you and finding out :wink: :lol:

Then make it up to me :sexywink: :flirt:

Bri!! :hug: I haven't talked to you in ages. How are you doing? How is your grandfather?

I know! It's been awhile. I've missed ya. :hug:
I'm pretty good. Still lots of hecticness (is that even a word? lol)
My gramps is doing great! :happy: He gets out of the hospital tommorrow to go home and recoup. God help us now, he'll be home and nattering day and night. :lol:

How are you?

MBS said:

Then make it up to me :sexywink: :flirt:

I know! It's been awhile. I've missed ya. :hug:
I'm pretty good. Still lots of hecticness (is that even a word? lol)
My gramps is doing great! :happy: He gets out of the hospital tommorrow to go home and recoup. God help us now, he'll be home and nattering day and night. :lol:

How are you?

Oh I'll make it up to you :sexywink: :giggle: And Russty...yes it's a Fly-kiss free-for-all tonight. :lol:

That's so great to hear. I was thinking of your family while I was away. I'm glad to hear he is going home tomorrow. I'm just great actually...the week off at the cottage was exactly what I needed...fun times with friends and some alone time to clear my head and relax. It was gorgeous up there aside from my crazy skin cancer burn on my nose and my black fly bite. :lol: I posted a bunch of pictures earlier...not sure if you saw them or not.

FlyYourKite said:

Me too :hyper: The crazy excitedness kind of wore off for a few weeks but it was still in the back of my mind. Now that I've realized it's almost a month away I am going psycho. :laugh: My family wants to kill me.

Fly I feel ya!! Mr. Cat is humoring me, since I've begun doing the daily countdown till my trip. hehe Only 22 more days! :hyper:

FlyYourKite said:

Oh I'll make it up to you :sexywink: :giggle: And Russty...yes it's a Fly-kiss free-for-all tonight. :lol:

That's so great to hear. I was thinking of your family while I was away. I'm glad to hear he is going home tomorrow. I'm just great actually...the week off at the cottage was exactly what I needed...fun times with friends and some alone time to clear my head and relax. It was gorgeous up there aside from my crazy skin cancer burn on my nose and my black fly bite. :lol: I posted a bunch of pictures earlier...not sure if you saw them or not.

:kiss:

:wink::hug:

Wher's your cottage? :happy: And I haven't seen the pics, but I'd love to! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom