Pleba Party: One Track Minds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Night Jules and Hello to Bri and Diane

We're just a little slower than usual tonight, Diane; but we're here :wink: I'm looking for that link right now

sami0201 said:
Hi Diane! :wave:

I'm supposed to be reading a chapter in my history textbook right now...who gives homework on the first day of school?! :madspit: :wink:

how are you tonight?

Teachers and professors, that's who gives homework on the first day of school. :wink:

Not to rub it in or anything, but I just -- and I mean *just* finished four years of work on a masters degree. I am so glad I'm not going back to school this fall!

:whistle: School's out for summer, school's out for-ever! We don't need no education, we don't need no thought control ... Sorry, guess I'm just a lettle bit excited. :eek:

Sad_Girl said:
Night Jules and Hello to Bri and Diane

We're just a little slower than usual tonight, Diane; but we're here :wink: I'm looking for that link right now

No kidding, if it gets much slower, I might have to start catching up on threads I missed........

And then I'll just disappear into a blue abysses.......possibly never to be seen again.

And that would be sad. Very sad.

right?

Aww come on! Someone agree!!!!

:wink:

jobob said:

Teachers and professors, that's who gives homework on the first day of school. :wink:

Not to rub it in or anything, but I just -- and I mean *just* finished four years of work on a masters degree. I am so glad I'm not going back to school this fall!

:whistle: School's out for summer, school's out for-ever! We don't need no education, we don't need no thought control ... Sorry, guess I'm just a lettle bit excited. :eek:

I *just* finished my GCSE's

I *have* two years of college

I *have* about 5 years of uni

I *have* a lot of school!

I've had two dreams about my GCSE results in the same week. Is that a good thing?

I'll tell you them anyway, 'cos its just a dream

English lit & lang- A A
French- B
I.T- Distinction
Science- D D
Maths- fail

That was all I dreamt :lol:

How weird would it be if they were the same on the 25th?

Back
Top Bottom