Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

spaz is a word, not sure if its a real word but me and kat use it :lmao:

well done, i dont smoke so i cant really understand, but i know alot of people who have quit/tried to quit and said how hard it is :hug:

just been to get food :drool:

Hi girls :drool: :hug:

It's not that difficult, actually, which is surprising. I mean, I don't want to smoke, the patches gives me the exact amount of nicotine, so I'm not in withdrawal or anything. But it's hard to stay focused, and I get all edgy and nervous, and my heart is speeding. But the actual smoking, I can do without...
I know, it didn't really make any sense... :huh:

sami0201 said:
:lmao: That's true too... :hmm

Trust me to find every cloud's special silver lining. :happy:

:laugh:

So how are you? :hug: Haven't seen you around lately! :(
Ready for more McDreamy tonight? :hype: :wink

I'm pretty good. :hug: Just haven't had a chance to get on here/on the computer as much lately. :( My dad's taken this week off so we've been going out doing things.

But I wanna be here! :angry:

:lol:
Plus, I'm trying to keep a handle on the tidal wave of work I see fast approaching :yikes:

How are you?
What have you been up to?

And what time is it on at? 10?

Last edited:
Oh, lord... Beautiful Day was just on Vh1, and even if I don't like that video (I'm not a fan of Jonas Åkerlund) I love watching it for two reasons.
1. The Explorer. I would marry the Explorer if Edge ever lets go off it.
2. Adam is standing on the carpets bare foot

Night Jem :hug:

I'm ok, considering...
I went to take a look at youtube, and when I got back there was no post since half an hour ago :lol:

How are you?

I'm off tomorrow...

:lol: Oh, man, am I scattered... I was just looking at your latest played song, thinking to myself "I love that song", and was on my way to write:
I'm off to pieces... :crazy:

Kind of appropriate though, it feels like I'm falling to pieces. If it weren't for the fact that I'm so sick of smoking, I wouldn't do it. The side effects of the patch are so weird... It says on the info that you can have vivid dreams, and I do... :lol:

:yikes: My dad quit cold turkey a few months ago and hasn't smoked since

My mom smokes like a pack a day :| So I kind of understand how hard it is to quit :hug: I'm glad you're doing well!

Yeah, this time I'm pretty proud of myself. I tried before, a month or so ago for a week, and I was disappointed 'cause I couldn't just stop. This time I was prepared for it taking time, and it's a huge difference between 25 and 5 cigarettes.
But the side effects wierds me out. The blood circulation is going again, and my hands are so warm... :lol:

OMG am I glad to be here :hug: :hug:

My computer quit on me earlier :scream: :yikes: its been a LONG evening :sad: :banghead:

But I took the box cover off and cleaned out the fans and shit (They were a little clogged with dust and cat hair :reject: )

and hallelujah, here she comes!

Man, You have no idea how scared I was :uhoh:

I had just written one of the best scenes of my life, and I turn around and the computer is blanking out on me :yikes:

How's Sami, Snooky and Jez (oh my! :laugh: )

I'll just say I'm fine this time, and leave it at that :lol:

Yeah, now I remember, SG, I was going to ask a couple of threads ago how you manage to keep control of all of Plebaville?
I've made two sims, and I'm ready to strangle them!
I'm screaming at the screen... :lmao:

btw, are you soon done with the next chapter of OOT?

:yikes: SG, but it's saved right?

When will we get to see this scene? :wink:

I'm good, but yesterday I got so fed up with my hair that I called the salon in a fury and made an appointment for Friday :lmao: I'm cutting it off :evil: Ok, not all of it (like 3 inches at least) but it's a lot for me :wink: I'm just glad I didn't make it for today or I would have seriously chopped it all off :lmao: :uhoh:

Aww Snooky :hug: Bedrest sucks, my aunt was on it too :angry: I'm glad you'll be here more often! :D

Back
Top Bottom