Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

That would be easier if I didn't have a morning exam :mad:

Sigh.....I'm hopin for a few hours :up:

Is it stuff you've gone over before?? If so, I'd just skim it, and trust yourself to recall it when you need it...then get up early enough in the morning to go over the important points again.

VintagePunk said:

Is it stuff you've gone over before?? If so, I'd just skim it, and trust yourself to recall it when you need it...then get up early enough in the morning to go over the important points again.

Kinda.....we've had 2 tests...on most of the material so far....and some of this stuff I learned in highschool....but it's the details that get you.....
I'm almost there now....just gotta review some of the stuff from the start of the term
*tries to be optimistic*

For the first year and a half, i did many of my courses by distance ed, to save having to drive. Correspondence, basically. Most with taped lectures, some online. doing it that way, there are no midterms. For finals, they send a proctor from UW to our Mohawk campus to administer the exams for a day, 2 time slots, morning and afternoon. If you've taken more than 2 courses, you have to arrange your own, and they have to be done on the Friday or Sunday. Since it's impossible to get an official proctor on a sunday, I would always do them on the Friday.

So, there were a couple of terms where I've had to write 4 exams like that. The timing went so that from Friday at 9 am till Saturday at 5 pm...in 36 hours, I've written 4 3-hour exams. :crazy:

But, the human brain is amazing. You think you can't do it, but you can.

And I KNOW you'll do just fine this week. If you're anything like me (and I think we all know that you are LOL) you overprepare, but once you get there, they're not nearly as bad as you think they're gonna be. *I* have faith in you!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:
And I KNOW you'll do just fine this week. If you're anything like me (and I think we all know that you are LOL) you overprepare, but once you get there, they're not nearly as bad as you think they're gonna be. *I* have faith in you!! :hug:

:hug: :heart: :hug:

Thx hun!

It's my own fault...but only studyin for one day..well....it kinda makes me look likes this :crazy:

Okay, the absence of you is *definitely* not good...but it's for a good cause. :hug: But if you break up your studying a bit, relax for a bit when you get home tomorrow, and then start for your next one...and then repeat, that'll give you a day and a half to prepare for each one.

Which one do you think will be the hardest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom