Pleba Girl's Party - What shall we give B for his birthday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Sue rocks!!! Sarah has said that I could take over Sue's jb. Not sure if that was a good statement, or not. :lol:
:laugh:!!!

I've always wanted to call in with some really weird obscure crazy question....test her professionalism or something :lmao:
Altho honestly I don't watch it...but you can't miss it when it's on while flipping channels...she has these two little stick people..omg :lmao:

Haven't seen Susan yet :(

MBS said:

:laugh:!!!

I've always wanted to call in with some really weird obscure crazy question....test her professionalism or something :lmao:
Altho honestly I don't watch it...but you can't miss it when it's on while flipping channels...she has these two little stick people..omg :lmao:

Haven't seen Susan yet :(

I swear, that woman knows everything. :lol: I think Sarah said it about me not because of my knowledge, but because I can discuss the topic without embarassment. Or something. :lol:

WildHoney said:
Maybe Susan watched the dvd i sent her and is so hypnotized by Bono that she's been sitting there all day....

...Hand sanitizer at the ready? :wink:

Ooo...37 minutes eh? :happy:

VP...yes, I'd say you're comfortable with the topic :lol:...not many would take ongoing hand sanitizer jokes so well :laugh:

Last edited:
Drea said:
:wave: Now that I'm caught up, hi all :)

*is waiting for VP's email and wondering if she should be afraid... :wink: *

Drea, I did my presentation today, and it went well. I also received dvds in the mail today. I'm sorta watching them, and having a celebratory beer (or four). The e-mail reply might be delayed by a day. :reject: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom