Pleba girls party.... we're SIMply the best...and hottest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elysithea said:

:lmao: :lmao:

Oooookay.... :lol

Wouldn't it hurt like hell when you give birth? :eyebrow: (horns?)

:wink:

The bliss would eliminate all apin.....and then I would live forever in myths :drool:

:lmao:
And convos like these with my friends is why History in HS rocked :D :heart:
But everyone here now thinks I'm weird *sigh*
Ah well........at least they can't commit me.......yet :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:
Fly, you don't want to talk gross and unusual stories with an ex EMT :evil:
Oh, the things I have seen :yikes:

seriously, though I admire Nurses and Doctors, EMTS and Medics, etc... it's a hard job, though in my experience extremely satisfying.

I miss it a lot :sigh:

it's funny how jaded you get, Russty... how saving a person's life can become something you do once a week and you just kind of go 'eh whatever'
It only really effects you when you can't do anything to help

Jaded indeed SG. You get so used to having at your disposal anything that can help someone in their time of need...drugs, surgery, special treatments, whatever. It's definitely when you can't do anything to help that you're like "oh shit" :huh:

Sad_Girl said:
Fly, you don't want to talk gross and unusual stories with an ex EMT :evil:
Oh, the things I have seen :yikes:

seriously, though I admire Nurses and Doctors, EMTS and Medics, etc... it's a hard job, though in my experience extremely satisfying.

I miss it a lot :sigh:

it's funny how jaded you get, Russty... how saving a person's life can become something you do once a week and you just kind of go 'eh whatever'
It only really effects you when you can't do anything to help

SG that is so true! My mother was always so non-chalant about the whole thing, till a guy died in her hands one day. Her and my dad went down to the little league fields near our house for my dad to play in a soccer tournament. While they were waiting one of the refs had a massive heart attack. My mom tried CPR, but the guy died. There was nothing she could do. It still haunts her.

Russty....You should have caught me before I went out. I have a bit left. Wanna share? :wink:

Fly...Sweet Jesus, I was about to go to bed when I received it. After that, and the moans, I was up till 5 am. Only got 2 hours sleep last night. :crazy:

Russty Cat said:

Mucca I never actually ended up going into nursing. I just traveled as a missionary. I have first aid and all. And I can cover lots of emergencies ie. suturing up a scalp wound with fishing line in a tent in a field in Mexico. That same trip I got to give myself a suppository and an IV with a huge ass needle, cuz the damn fucking Red Cross couldn't get to where we were to give us more supplies. :mad:

But I have huge respect for people in the medical field. They do and endure some amazing things.

:huh: That is definately not fun! Where have you travelled to?

VP!! :hug:
:yes:

Okay, these are the regular videos I have on my computer... (and some are available on the 1990-2000 dvd, of course):

Bad
COBL
Streets
Night and Day
LIB
A Celebration
In a Lifetime
Mission Impossible
A Day Without Me
It's Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
Do They Know It's Christmas
HMTMKMKM
Gloria
I've Got You Under My Skin
Walk On
A Sort of Homecoming
I Will Follow (the studio video)
Pride
Desire

Elessarian said:
Okay, these are the regular videos I have on my computer... (and some are available on the 1990-2000 dvd, of course):

Bad
COBL
Streets
Night and Day
LIB
A Celebration
In a Lifetime
Mission Impossible
A Day Without Me
HMTMKMKM
Gloria
Walk On
A Sort of Homecoming
Pride
Desire

I would :bow: to you if you shared those with us! I have to admit I have only seen like 3 U2 videos ever. :reject: I'm too cheap to get a U2.com membership :laugh:

Let me just tell you horns or not it hurts like hell anyway! :laugh: I wouldn't want anything with horns or hooves coming out of my who-who! Thank you very much! :| :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

The bliss would eliminate all apin.....and then I would live forever in myths :drool:

:lmao:
And convos like these with my friends is why History in HS rocked :D :heart:
But everyone here now thinks I'm weird *sigh*
Ah well........at least they can't commit me.......yet :shifty:

Oh, that's okay. After I took AP English lit in high school, I turned into a true perv! I mean, everything (it seemed) revolved around sex. That's all we talked about in class! :lmao:

After my junior year, everyone thought I was a nympho.

...it wasn't too far from the truth... :shh:

Oh well....we can be strange together, Bri! :hug:

Elessarian said:

Yeppers, couldn't be bothered.

I know the feeling. I spent 45 minutes in the meeting today finding out things that could have easily been communicated in a 2 or 3 paragraph e-mail. No work done. Nothing. And I had to spend 2 1/2 hours on the road for all this. :|

I could have slept for a few more hours. Very early to mid mornings is the only time it's reasonably cool to sleep in here, and I had to spend those hours doing stupid crap. :mad:

FlyYourKite said:

I would :bow: to you if you shared those with us! I have to admit I have only seen like 3 U2 videos ever. :reject: I'm too cheap to get a U2.com membership :laugh:

You can see alot of vids on yahoo.com fro free,all you have to do is sign-up.

FlyYourKite said:

Me, too Fly! :lol:

I only have the best of 1990-2000 DVD. I'd love to see the rest of 'em, too. :bow: :D I have a stupid dial up connection. :madspit:

'Night, Drea! :hug:

Russty Cat said:
Let me just tell you horns or not it hurts like hell anyway! :laugh: I wouldn't want anything with horns or hooves coming out of my who-who! Thank you very much! :| :wink:

But won't it be worth it all to see his cute little snout?
To get that chance to build a maze and sacrafice people there?

Annnnnd......I should just be quiet. :lol:

Who-who? :lmao:!!

Night Drea
Sweet (or naughty) dreams. :hug: :heart:

Gnight Drea :hug:

Eles, I don't have most of those!
Wild Irish Rose
Angel of Harlem
Bad
COBL
Streets
Night and Day
LIB
A Celebration
In a Lifetime
A Day Without Me
Gloria
Walk On
A Sort of Homecoming
Pride
Desire

If you have any MP3's you'd like, I could send a CD or post them... :D

In live performances I have

The Hands That Built America from the Golden Globes
Fire from TOTP in 1981 (hysterical)
One Tree Hill from R&H
So This is Christmas (the Lennon cover from a JT era Irish interview)
Still Haven't Found
The 2 Corrs songs (BONO IS SOOOOO :drool: )
Billy Don't Take Your Guns to Town
Because the Night with Bruce Springsteen
In a Little While
Street Mission from, are you ready...1978 (or so the vid says...either way, it's WICKED old...Bono's wearing white satin pants a la Freddy Mercury.)

Elessarian said:

Bad
COBL
Streets
Night and Day
LIB
A Celebration
In a Lifetime
Mission Impossible
A Day Without Me
HMTMKMKM
Gloria
Walk On
A Sort of Homecoming
Pride
Desire

*whimpers*

Mucca said:

You can see alot of vids on yahoo.com fro free,all you have to do is sign-up.

I signed up for that awhile ago and none of the videos would work. There would be all these Yahoo error messages :sad: Something about it not being available in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom