PLEBA Girls Party - We're one and we get to carry each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
:cute: Thanks SG! :love:

OMG funniest story!!......OK one of my friends dad is a teacher at our school so he gets all the teacher gossip that we don't already know. :lol: So my psych teacher (The one with the teenage g/f) asked a history teacher where he should take his girlfriend for her birthday and the history teacher told him to take her to this place that's like an arcade and laser tag place that's known around here where little kids play! :lmao:

Maybe you had to be there. :reject:

Is this like one of those bigger Chuck E Chesse places? It is kinda funny though.

:hug: :wave:

SG, what is Celeste's mom going to do when she finds out that her daughter is dating the son of the hussy who slept with her ex-husband????? :madwife:

And why was Pop Adam at Baby Bono's the other night for dinner without SimDiane? He doesn't like her cooking??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Diane L said:
:hug: :wave:

SG, what is Celeste's mom going to do when she finds out that her daughter is dating the son of the hussy who slept with her ex-husband????? :madwife:

:uhoh: Uh... she'll either 1. Be happy for her daughter cuz she's twitterpated or 2. tell her it's like she's almost related to him and ruin for them both :yikes: :lmao:

at first I thought you were going to ask what DG was going to say when she found out her daughter lost her virginity to Baby Adam :eek: :lol:

Diane L said:

And why was Pop Adam at Baby Bono's the other night for dinner without SimDiane? He doesn't like her cooking??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Cuz he was out visiting while she was at work? :shrug: *best guess*

SG, that explanation makes sense. Or maybe SimDiane and the kids were visiting Grandma and Pop Adam didn't want to cook for himself!

It's cute how Pop Adam seems to be in other Sims activities a lot, like bowling. He's a very sociable fellow!

Oh, and remember when I asked if the Baby U2s would hang out with the college kids? Baby Adam sure likes a college girl!!!!!

1.gif

Sorry I missed everyone its been a long day and my back has been acting up so I laid down for a few earlier on my bed and fell asleep. :giggle:

Jem and Kat I'll be praying for you guys. :hug: I can't even imagine how Kat is feeling. :(

I can't believe I had a little boy! Woohoo! And my hair looks so cute in the new do. :cute: *happy sigh*

They finally announced the second leg of the US tour for Pearl Jam today. It figures now I have no money for tickets. I was okay with it earlier that I knew I wasn't going to be able to go. But a close friend of mine swooped in and said she is going to see what she can do to pay for a pair of tickets for us. :dance: :rockon: It would give me the chance to go back to The Gorge in Washington so I can show the venue whose boss. It will not kick my arse this time. :lol: Its just nice to know that I have so many cool friends who understand that the little things like music and live shows are important in life. :heart:

Sorry I've been busy this week. I had to finish up a piece for a show next month and I'm working on stuff for Mini-cats birthday party on Saturday. Its a pirate party so I am making lots of fun decorations, but man I didn't realize how much time they would take. It will be worth it though when the kids have a fun time. Hopefully next week won't be so crazy.

Love and sweet dreams everyone. :hug: :heart:

WildHoney said:
My new microphone just arrived :hyper:

And i just realised i haven't got NI a birthday cake :reject:

If i was a proper wife i'd have baked it from scratch :lol:

But who wants to be a proper wife? I'm sure he'd rather have the kind of wife who spreads icing on herself, and sings Happy Birthday ala Marilyn Monroe. :wink:

Happy birthday NI!! :kiss:

Happy Birthday NI!! :dance:

Girls, if you thought my phlegm was hot...you'll love this. :drool: My nose started bleeding again and it woke me up this morning at 4:45 am, would not stop for all my pressure was worth. So we went to the ER and it FINALLY stopped bleeding at 7:20. :yikes: Long story short, I have packing up my nose and it feels like a tampon. :lmao: The doctor was like "you're gonna hate me when I put this up" and it was soooo incredibly painful. Then he wet it so it expands and puts pressure on my nose. I have a black string hanging out of it that is taped to my face. :combust:

Anyone want dibs? :flirt:

Just popping in for a sec.

Due to me being sick, the administration at my school has talked to my teachers and they've agreed to let me make up some assignments that I didn't do. Which means if I'm going to graduate, I'm going to have to bust my ass for the next month. So I won't be coming on as often.

Hope everyone is doing OK. :hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom