PLEBA Girls Party--We're Not Sleeping!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca said:

It's ok, while you're on stage looking good we'll have Adam playing underneathe the stage. No one would ever suspect a thing cause they'll be busy drooling over you. I just hope I don't get too distracting by you as well :drool::drool:

We'll have to tour with the Boys then. :lmao: Get Edge to play under the stage too to cover for us until we can learn. Does this mean when I get so into drugs and alchol that I miss a gig, you guys won't leave me behind or kick me out of the band?

CeeCee said:

:lol: I meant school clubs. Or whatever. Little groups of students who get togehter cause they have soemthing inc ommon. Like sports for geeks. :lol:

You can always share new Edge shirts with me! I know I'm not as exciting but.. :lol: I do have a phone.

:lol:

Right I knew that :shifty:
Yes they do have clubs. :giggle: I'm hoping to meet a bunch of people during the week of orientation and stuff.
Well I'm definately joining the sports for geeks club and who knows I might find an Edge-like guy there too :wink:

You are totally exciting! You love U2 and Edge! What could be any more exciting than that?!?! :hyper:

I'd love to talk to you on the phone but my parents would completely freak knowing that I'm talking to someone that I've never met. They're already all caught up about me on here chatting with you girls. :madspit:

Mucca said:

Right I knew that :shifty:
Yes they do have clubs. :giggle: I'm hoping to meet a bunch of people during the week of orientation and stuff.
Well I'm definately joining the sports for geeks club and who knows I might find an Edge-like guy there too :wink:

You are totally exciting! You love U2 and Edge! What could be any more exciting than that?!?! :hyper:

I'd love to talk to you on the phone but my parents would completely freak knowing that I'm talking to someone that I've never met. They're already all caught up about me on here chatting with you girls. :madspit:

*dies* Well I"m assuming you'll have phones in dorm rooms. Which means it won't matter. :lol: We cna talk if you want. Since I'm on a totally different time zone.

And I'm not that exciting. I wish I was as exciting as Adam or bono.

CeeCee said:

We'll have to tour with the Boys then. :lmao: Get Edge to play under the stage too to cover for us until we can learn. Does this mean when I get so into drugs and alchol that I miss a gig, you guys won't leave me behind or kick me out of the band?

That's fine with me!! And since we just started touring and you and I both don't have much money we should have Edge book a room for the three of us! :wink:

Of course we won't leave you behind! What am I gonna do without my Near Clone?!?! :hug:
Besides we could always have Adam dress up as a girl and cover you! It won't be the first time that he's dressed in drag :giggle:

CeeCee said:

*dies* Well I"m assuming you'll have phones in dorm rooms. Which means it won't matter. :lol: We cna talk if you want. Since I'm on a totally different time zone.

And I'm not that exciting. I wish I was as exciting as Adam or bono.

That's true!

Sure you are! If you weren't I wouldn't be here having a conversation with you! Truthfully, I'm not all that exciting. So far everything that revolves around me is school which is pretty boring stuff. I've never really done anything all that exciting. The most exciting thing that I've probably ever done was wait outside in the rain for 4 hours then meet Bono and Edge and going to the vid shoot for City of Blinding Lights.

Mucca said:

That's fine with me!! And since we just started touring and you and I both don't have much money we should have Edge book a room for the three of us! :wink:

Of course we won't leave you behind! What am I gonna do without my Near Clone?!?! :hug:
Besides we could always have Adam dress up as a girl and cover you! It won't be the first time that he's dressed in drag :giggle:

*dies* Yes, we will. With a nice large bed so that it cna fit everyone in. Jsut don't be offended if I try and bunk with Adam on occassion!

:hug: Gotta have a Near Clone! :lol: Make him cover for me as repayment for the gig he missed! It could work! :lol:

Mucca said:

That's true!

Sure you are! If you weren't I wouldn't be here having a conversation with you! Truthfully, I'm not all that exciting. So far everything that revolves around me is school which is pretty boring stuff. I've never really done anything all that exciting. The most exciting thing that I've probably ever done was wait outside in the rain for 4 hours then meet Bono and Edge and going to the vid shoot for City of Blinding Lights.

I think the most exciting thing I've ever done was when I was in a small indy wrestling legue for a year and a half before I messed my back up. Or maybe it was going out to Kansas and looking for dinosaur bones. *thinks* I think that's aobut the most exciting stuff I've ever done.

CeeCee said:

*dies* Yes, we will. With a nice large bed so that it cna fit everyone in. Jsut don't be offended if I try and bunk with Adam on occassion!

:hug: Gotta have a Near Clone! :lol: Make him cover for me as repayment for the gig he missed! It could work! :lol:

A small one is fine too. We all just sleep on top of each other. :wink:

Oh I won't be offended, you don't have to worry about that. Alone time with Edge is always good :drool:

If Adam and Edge are covering us and Larry will probably cover the drooms :giggle:, what is Bono gonna do? Wait he can cover our singing :lol:

Mucca said:

A small one is fine too. We all just sleep on top of each other. :wink:

Oh I won't be offended, you don't have to worry about that. Alone time with Edge is always good :drool:

If Adam and Edge are covering us and Larry will probably cover the drooms :giggle:, what is Bono gonna do? Wait he can cover our singing :lol:

:giggle: Yes! So wait, won't that make us like Milli Vanilli? Hrm.... *ponders*

CeeCee said:

I think the most exciting thing I've ever done was when I was in a small indy wrestling legue for a year and a half before I messed my back up. Or maybe it was going out to Kansas and looking for dinosaur bones. *thinks* I think that's aobut the most exciting stuff I've ever done.

That is so cool!
How did you get into the wrestling league?

Did you find any bones while you were out in Kansas?

And you say you're not exciting? I've done nothing compared to you! :lol:

CeeCee said:

:giggle: Yes! So wait, won't that make us like Milli Vanilli? Hrm.... *ponders*

Well....yes...until we learn our instruments and how to sing! :D

We should get private lessons off Adam and Edge. I'm sure that'll help us improve alot :drool:

Mucca said:

That is so cool!
How did you get into the wrestling league?

Did you find any bones while you were out in Kansas?

And you say you're not exciting? I've done nothing compared to you! :lol:

Um. I was 18 and I tried out. Spent the summer between the end of high school and the start of my fall job wrestling 3 plus hours a day int he heat at least twice a week. Tore my ACL once by accident and it still acts up. I was only in it for a year and a half and then I fell and landed wrong on my back, which is why my back is messed up and why I'e got a pinched nerve in my shoulder.

I did find some bones. Mostly I foudn a lot of pretty quartz like crystal that looked like a beer bottle. But I found a couple fish vertebrate and a fish skull. I thinkt he fish skull has fallen apart mostly by now.

I'm not that exciting. It's not like I've done stuff, really. In the grand scheme of things. I see dead people too, but I'm not sure if you would consider that exciting or not.

Mucca said:

Well....yes...until we learn our instruments and how to sing! :D

We should get private lessons off Adam and Edge. I'm sure that'll help us improve alot :drool:

Ooohh I hadn't thought of that. :drool: Yes, privete lessons. And Adam has to wear a bath robe or sarong for them.

CeeCee said:

Um. I was 18 and I tried out. Spent the summer between the end of high school and the start of my fall job wrestling 3 plus hours a day int he heat at least twice a week. Tore my ACL once by accident and it still acts up. I was only in it for a year and a half and then I fell and landed wrong on my back, which is why my back is messed up and why I'e got a pinched nerve in my shoulder.

I did find some bones. Mostly I foudn a lot of pretty quartz like crystal that looked like a beer bottle. But I found a couple fish vertebrate and a fish skull. I thinkt he fish skull has fallen apart mostly by now.

I'm not that exciting. It's not like I've done stuff, really. In the grand scheme of things. I see dead people too, but I'm not sure if you would consider that exciting or not.

Ouch :huh:

Dead people eh :huh: I guess that could be exciting...freaky but exciting.

Mucca said:

Ouch :huh:

Dead people eh :huh: I guess that could be exciting...freaky but exciting.

Well, it's been going on since I was little so I'm jsut kinda used to it I suppose. Like ya know, you keep seeign the same people over and over. I always thought that everyone did.

Wait, werent' we both supposed to be in bed hours ago?

And isnt' Edge waiting for me?

CeeCee said:

Ooohh I hadn't thought of that. :drool: Yes, privete lessons. And Adam has to wear a bath robe or sarong for them.

He *has* to. You're not demanding at all...:giggle:

What if Edge wore his Discoteque costume :giggle:

We'd be having some very interesting lessons. :wink:

Anyways I think I'm gonna head off to bed.
Night Near Clone It was great getting to talk to you! :hug:
Sweet (or naughty) Edge dreams! :heart:

Mucca said:

He *has* to. You're not demanding at all...:giggle:

What if Edge wore his Discoteque costume :giggle:

We'd be having some very interesting lessons. :wink:

Anyways I think I'm gonna head off to bed.
Night Near Clone It was great getting to talk to you! :hug:
Sweet (or naughty) Edge dreams! :heart:

Me? Demanding? never!

Ooohhh biker Edge. Mmm. :drool:

Night Near Clone! Thanks for the party! Naughty Edge dreams!

CeeCee said:

Well, it's been going on since I was little so I'm jsut kinda used to it I suppose. Like ya know, you keep seeign the same people over and over. I always thought that everyone did.

Wait, werent' we both supposed to be in bed hours ago?

And isnt' Edge waiting for me?

I'd be scared out of my wits if I had that. I already have a bad enough time trying to go to bed after watching a horror film. :huh:

Yes we were and yes he is! :laugh:

He's probably hating the rest of us plebans for keeping you for so long.

I'm here alone:evil: what shall I do:hmm:

randomness....A pretty huge movie star just bought a farm 4 miles up the road from me:huh: its so werid....pretty huge news for a small...VERY small VT town! Of course the farm is owned by Walter Cronkite (sp?) daughter so its more than very nice

do you all want to know who?:drool: :wink:
my mom is going to move in with me now because of him:lmao: :drool:

Snooky pie said:

gah you are sooo lucky, the closest celberity to me is cybil shepard :grumpy:

:yikes:

ever see her?

ours used to be Russty Deweeze...aka The Logger:| until Gere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom