PLEBA girls party-we need to escape!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Susan :hug: I'm hurting pretty bad, but I'll survive. I consoled myself by playing the sims with Adam and Sad Girl :wink:

bcmwht.jpg

They officially fell in love... and it didn't take long for that to lead ....

bcmw.jpg

At least my Sim can get lucky with a good guy! :D

Sad_Girl said:
Thanks Susan :hug: I'm hurting pretty bad, but I'll survive. I consoled myself by playing the sims with Adam and Sad Girl :wink:

bcmwht.jpg

bcmw.jpg

:hug: SG

And I'm officially jealous of sim!SG :wink: Guess sim!me will have to try for JT era Adam, oh damn :sexywink:

Ooooo some full-on snogging with SG&Adam!!!! :ohmy:

Isn't that crazy Wild that damn frog eh?? :madspit: :mad: :yuck: :coocoo: :banghead: :banghead:

Your parents have a pussycat? What kind is it&what's its' name?

I love cats&a white pussy sounds lovely to me!!!! :giggle:

But not if it's vicious!! :huh:

Hi Darren!!!! You like the SIMS?

Oh&i sent a text in about an hour ago to try&win the Live8 tix!!!!!

susanp6 said:
I love cats&a white pussy sounds lovely to me!!!! :giggle:

But not if it's vicious!! :huh:

Hi Darren!!!! You like the SIMS?

Hey sue :hug: not the actual game but I like the pics of us. I never got to see a pc of my characther like a proper single one. :sad: How yous?

Sad_Girl said:
Thanks Susan I'm hurting pretty bad, but I'll survive. I consoled myself by playing the sims with Adam and Sad Girl

bcmwht.jpg

bcmw.jpg

YAY SG:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
Dis up to anything?:wink:

Hey I read what happened to you..and you probaby dont' want to talk about it but we are all here for you, you know that:hug: My dad did the same thing to my mom ....alot! It sucks SG..hang in there:hug: :hug:

Woo-hoo!!!!! I am so completely and utterly hyper cos it's 72 hours til i get near to Bono!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

susanp6 said:
Woo-hoo!!!!! I am so completely and utterly hyper cos it's 72 hours til i get near to Bono!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

72 hours! really! wow your really really close now:drool: doens't it feel like a dream:drool: ? dream come true:rockon:

I'M REALLY REALLY CLOSE AND ABOUT TO EXPLODE WITH EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :combust: :combust: :combust:

WildHoney said:
I've been sorting out the bedroom all day today:huh:

it's now got a double & a single bed in it in readiness for next weekend:hyper:

susan is staying with you right? wow you guys are going to have a blast:rockon:

I sorted out my bedroom a few weeks ago:huh: not fun...but now its much better:wink:

You mean enough room for you, me and Jem Wild? Oh who's in the double?! :giggle:

I'm off to have my dinner now of spag bol so be back at 10 prob!

HYPER!!! Butterflies in my stomach over Bono!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:
I'M REALLY REALLY CLOSE AND ABOUT TO EXPLODE WITH EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Easy girl, save some energy for the day! :lmao:

(Says the woman who's going to be unbearable in 3 months when it's time for her first show EVER :laugh:)

WildHoney said:

I know mine freezes completely if i overload Bono pics :shifty:

bono freeze:lmao:

its just so damn hot here..its a laptop and the heat comming out of the side is so damn hot...you could fry an egg:huh:

Drea said:

Easy girl, save some energy for the day! :lmao:

(Says the woman who's going to be unbearable in 3 months when it's time for her first show EVER :laugh:)

don't worry Drea....I got your straight jacket all ready:wink:

susanp6 said:
You mean enough room for you, me and Jem Wild? Oh who's in the double?! :giggle:

I'm off to have my dinner now of spag bol so be back at 10 prob!

HYPER!!! Butterflies in my stomach over Bono!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

have a great dinner susan:drool: spagetti:drool:

YAY BONOFILES!!!!!!!!:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom