Pleba girls' party.........we love to ride in comfort with Bono, Larry, Edge&Adam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't bored you then Bri? Everyone thought i was beating myself up earlier!

Did you read what Wild said jokingly about Darren?

dazzledbylight said:
oooo I was unclear <could be taken either way.

My friend spent 25 yrs off & on trying to complete it what with on & on illness & stress from her FT job.

Oh my goodness...wow! She must have been very dedicated not to have packed it in!!

Drea said:
(Someone did see it before I edited it :eek: but it's all gone over there now *G*)

Okay VP, will post it here...

Oh damn... I clicked on 'copy' to post it here... but then forgot and copied something else! I'm not sure I remember it, but I'll try..

:hyper: :hyper:

I didn't think you'd want me quoting over there and saying this, but it was :combust: :combust:

Drea is just being a big tease....I wonder who she learned that from. {{U2}} ;)

I'm off to go make some dinner for the family. I'll be checking back for that cap later though. :D :lol

NIghty night to all my lovely friends who are going to bed before I return. Squishy hugs to everyone. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

We've given her white rice(which is what one of my other dogs is on since she's a little sick too :( ), canned dog food, treats, etc. If she eats it, it's very little.

I put my other dog down in February. :sigh:

Hopefully, we won't have to pup worry together soon. If things go ok, I hope we're talking about how they're doing better. :hug: :hug: :)

Awww. :hug:
Here's to pups making full recoveries real soon. :hug: :heart:

Russty Cat said:

Bri I'm a total dork and missed the pink cuffs! :lol: I had to go back and look. I saved the picture to show a friend tonight. She will get a kick out of it. You are too good!
!

:lmao:
I made it the other day to cheer up Dis, the pink cuffs are a long running joke....but she *so* missed them too.
Damn I did a good job with paint :D

PS. It also says toys on the box...;)

greeneyedgirl said:
OMG!!! Totally forgot, when I went to get the rental car, each desk had a bottle of.......

SANITIZER on it. It was so funny, I'm sure I blushed.

:lmao:

My friend asked me if I had some hand sanitizer today. She didn't understand why I was laughing hysterically. :lmao:

I'm sorry you lost one of your dogs, dg :hug: :hug:

I'll recomend this to both of you.... it has been known often be a big help to ill animals....

it's from the Bach Flower remedies.......Rescue Remedy.

You can read about sucesses with animals probably at a sub-section of their on-line site..... google in Bach Flower Remedies and good luck :hug: s

Thanks so much Bri! Everyone really is cheering me up tonite so i feel GOOD!!!! :love:

Oh it's a real funny line Wild came out with and she&the others have been posting lots of hilarioous smilies!! :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom