PLEBA Girls Party: We Love Actually Bono & His Bandmates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You came over from England? Wow, how cool Wild. Sounds like you had a blast (from pics I've seen, ruffian, VP,...). Any more shows for you this leg?

VP - who's the loser? Hopefully it wasn't my PM message, LOL

^you're a very lucky woman :drool:

I wasn't quite as close at my shows in April, but I did get SYCMIOYO sung in front of me :drool: :drool:

I'm feeling :yawn: - Think I may have to go hit the sack. Goodnight or goodmorning :wink: girls - :wave:

Lila64 said:
You came over from England? Wow, how cool Wild. Sounds like you had a blast (from pics I've seen, ruffian, VP,...). Any more shows for you this leg?

VP - who's the loser? Hopefully it wasn't my PM message, LOL

The loser is a man from my r/l :madspit: :lol:

Have any single nice friends? :wink:

I'd love to join. In a perfect world, I'd be like ruffian, but I'd be at EVERY show :lmao: Such is life...

Never been to Boston. Or New York, or anywhere else on the tour, LOL. Well I've been to Phoenix, just not the day of the concerts in April (I was there the next day for a surprise b-day party :mad: ) Summer would have been better for me travel-wise, but only if they had been in the U.S.

<going :wave:

(don't know any single guys, sorry!)

Last edited:
Holy crap...didn't even realize what time it is,....

And not to mention, I'm listening to the "mama...mama...mama..." opening of 9/14 if any of you need it, :drool:

Night. :wave:

Achtung y;all :drool:

:lol: Watching a tape of recent TV shows U2 has appeared on... watching some clips of Chicago (Back on the first leg) ... Man Bono really does have a hard time remembering lyrics sometimes :lmao: It's too cute :cute: :heart:

sami0201 said:
:wave:

SG, did you JUST change you avi like 5 minutes ago? because I was reading through the thread and all of a sudden it changed! :lol: Unless I'm just going nuts :ohmy:

:lol: No you're not going nuts; I just changed it . Again. :reject:

Last night I told Drea I was going to keep that one at least a week :lol:

this morning I came across this picture :drool:

ok good :lol:

because I saw you said you would keep that one so I was like er...now I see a different one! :scratch: :laugh:

how are you doing today? It's such a nice day out here, and I'm gonna be stuck inside all day doing homework :sigh: :madspit:

sami0201 said:
ok good :lol:

because I saw you said you would keep that one so I was like er...now I see a different one! :scratch: :laugh:

how are you doing today? It's such a nice day out here, and I'm gonna be stuck inside all day doing homework :sigh: :madspit:

:sigh: homework stinks. :madspit: maybe you can get it finished up in time to get out for a bit :hug:

I'm ok. A little better, I think. I seem to be able to sit upright for a little longer than I did yesterday, at least :lol:

Last edited:
yeah, I've gotten lazy about putting them onto photobucket so now I have a couple hundred pictures saved onto my hard drive...not good! it's gonna take forever for me to organize them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom