Pleba Girls Party - This threads a'rockin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
A sharp dressed man eh girls will getus all very hot under the collar...or under something else maybe!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

I know it doesn't sound terribly respectful, but oh god when i saw that pic of him at his dads' funeral recently! So sexy! :drool:

Yeah I liked what he was wearing in those pics:drool:

Dismantled said:

you saying theres something wrong wiht being a Blue Crack Addict:eyebrow:

:wink:

its real friggen hot here too...88...ugh...the humidity is way way up there..I can hardly breath:|

Weather systems tend to move from west to east...this has been going on here since last sunday, getting a little hotter every day...you should be getting these temps in a day or two. :huh:

:scream: :grumpy: I just got a call reminding me I have to go out to pick up my brother's wife from work at 3. :|

Don't make me go out. :sad:

88??? God no! It's quite warm here but at around 66, it's just right for me i'd say! :D

Been reading the wether forecasts for Wednesday and there's going to be some light rain apparently but that might be a good thing if it's too hot and it'll cool me down after experiencing B's hotness too!!!!! :combust: :faint: :faint:

susanp6 said:
88??? God no! It's quite warm here but at around 66, it's just right for me i'd say! :D

Been reading the wether forecasts for Wednesday and there's going to be some light rain apparently but that might be a good thing if it's too hot and it'll cool me down after experiencing B's hotness too!!!!! :combust: :faint: :faint:

god.....66 is perfect:drool: send that our way:wink:

Its hot here today too. Its about 95 right now. Which means about 2 or 3 o'clock it will be over 100 degrees! YUCK! The hottest time of the day here is usually 2-4pm. The nice thing is that we live at the base of the Trinity Alps so it is a bit cooler at our house then it is in town. Crappy thing is that I have to go to town later. :(

Russty Cat said:
Its hot here today too. Its about 95 right now. Which means about 2 or 3 o'clock it will be over 100 degrees! YUCK! The hottest time of the day here is usually 2-4pm. The nice thing is that we live at the base of the Trinity Alps so it is a bit cooler at our house then it is in town. Crappy thing is that I have to go to town later. :(

Trinity Alps...CA right?

must be beautiful there:drool:

yup it is...I just googled your mtns:wink: pretty:drool:

OMG Russty!!!! I've never been in temps like that in my life! :scream: :no:

I reckon that the most i've ever experienced is prob the 88 Dis&VP just mentioned&that was back in '76&'95 when we had excellent summers in Britain! I'm old enough to remember it&only just!! :yikes:

susanp6 said:

I reckon that the most i've ever experienced is prob the 88 Dis&VP just mentioned&that was back in '76&'95 when we had excellent summers in Britain! I'm old enough to remember it&only just!! :yikes:

It's 94 here, and feels like 110 with the humidity. :sad: :sad:

And on that note, time to go. Wish me luck, girls. :sad:

heh Gotta love Google! It is very beautiful here. We have a great view of Mt. Lassen and Mt. Shasta as well. We are very lucky to live here.

Mr. Cat took us for a nice drive this morning, the kids and I, a cup of coffee, Joshua tree on the cd player, and him making lude sexual comments the whole time. It doesn't get much better then this. :laugh:

susanp6 said:

really? your lucky:yes: I hate it when its hot and sticky:madspit:

we went to Arizonia last summer and holy mother of god was it hot......one day it was 116:yikes: but its different...no humidity so it was actually not so bad...:huh: hot but not sticky

Russty Cat said:
heh Gotta love Google! It is very beautiful here. We have a great view of Mt. Lassen and Mt. Shasta as well. We are very lucky to live here.

Mr. Cat took us for a nice drive this morning, the kids and I, a cup of coffee, Joshua tree on the cd player, and him making lude sexual comments the whole time. It doesn't get much better then this. :laugh:

:shifty:

what a hallmark moment that was until "lude sexual comments" came about:lol:

gotta love wholesome family fun:lmao:

See ya later VP! :hug:

Susan we are use to extremely hot weather here. We were the hottest place in the world last year for three days in a row! 118 :D :combust:

You get to a point when you just kind of get use to it. Around here the saying goes that the heat is the price you pay for living in the most beautiful place in California.

Bye&good luck VP!!!! :hug: :hug: I look forward to talking with you again later hopefully! :)

That's true Dis yes! 88/90 is the hottest i've experienced so god knows what i'll be like if i ever get to any of those places, like Arizona or Egypt or somewhere like Kenya, Australia!! :scream: :faint:

Russty Cat said:
See ya later VP! :hug:

Susan we are use to extremely hot weather here. We were the hottest place in the world last year for three days in a row! 118 :D :combust:

You get to a point when you just kind of get use to it. Around here the saying goes that the heat is the price you pay for living in the most beautiful place in California.

are you near the coast at all?

Oh i know Russty! I mean isn't it true that Death Valley is the hottest place on earth?

Dismantled said:

:shifty:

what a hallmark moment that was until "lude sexual comments" came about:lol:

gotta love wholesome family fun:lmao:

We are like the Osbournes....the picture is all sweet and light, until one of us opens are fucking mouths. ROFL! Mr. Cat was teasing me all morning about being a slutty tart! hehe And Mini-cat wasn't helping by chanting the whole time that "Mommies boyfriend is on the radio!" She loves to call B, my boyfriend. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

We are like the Osbournes....the picture is all sweet and light, until one of us opens are fucking mouths. ROFL! Mr. Cat was teasing me all morning about being a slutty tart! hehe And Mini-cat wasn't helping by chanting the whole time that "Mommies boyfriend is on the radio!" She loves to call B, my boyfriend. :lol:

love the osbournes:drool:

:lmao: thats so funny...sounds like you have a fun/cool family:hug:

Dis we are about 4 hours from the coast, but you have to drive over the mountains to get there so sometimes it can take up to 6 or 7. It just depends on what time of the year. Last time we drove it took 6 hours and then there was a huge fire in the mountains and we had to drive up into Oregon and around thru another mountain pass. It took us 10 hours to get home. All because we decided to go for a drive to see the ocean. ROFL!

Susan Death Valley is definetly hot and I think because there really is no shade it seems even hotter.

Russty Cat said:
Dis we are about 4 hours from the coast, but you have to drive over the mountains to get there so sometimes it can take up to 6 or 7. It just depends on what time of the year. Last time we drove it took 6 hours and then there was a huge fire in the mountains and we had to drive up into Oregon and around thru another mountain pass. It took us 10 hours to get home. All because we decided to go for a drive to see the ocean. ROFL!

Susan Death Valley is definetly hot and I think because there really is no shade it seems even hotter.

its ok...I will drive great lengths to get to the ocean too:drool: must be a beautiful drive:yes:

When we were in Az they had all these awful range fires EVERYWHERE! We drove all over Az...it was weird just driving by huge fires like they were nothing...we dont' get that in VT. I love the desert:drool: its so pretty:drool:

It takes me about 1 to an hour and a half to get to the ocean from here...depending on where you want to go...NH, ME or MA.
I miss the time I spent in Boston..it was nice to be so close to the ocean.

Russty Cat said:
Dis you better not be eating ice cream and not sharing! :eyebrow: :wink:

no...better...Gourmet Rasberry Liquor Hot Fudge:drool: ...straight out of the jar with a plastic spoon:lmao:

See ya later russty:wink:

God, to be standing in Death Valley would be incredible but just boiling!!!! :yikes: :yikes: :faint: :faint:

Did you both read what Bono said about the Osbournes? He compared his house as being similar to theirs and that he's allowed to swear at the kids in an Ozzy voice!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

What a hilarious vision! To have a TV series of the Hewsons! Imagine it!!!! :wink:

I noticed that there's a pic of B at the Labour party conference in the B in convo book btw, Russty! It's opposite the Time cover!

susanp6 said:
God, to be standing in Death Valley would be incredible but just boiling!!!! :yikes: :yikes: :faint: :faint:

Did you both read what Bono said about the Osbournes? He compared his house as being similar to theirs and that he's allowed to swear at the kids in an Ozzy voice!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

What a hilarious vision! To have a TV series of the Hewsons! Imagine it!!!! :wink:

I noticed that there's a pic of B at the Labour party conference in the B in convo book btw, Russty! It's opposite the Time cover!

yes I did read that about Bman swearing it was actually really cute...I can just picture him shuffling around too:lmao: A series of the Huewsons would be brilliant! maybe someday:drool:

It would be fantastic wouldn't it Dis? I was talking about the whole idea with my friend earlier, saying to him that it'd be hysterical to imagine that Jordan was saying: "Dad - can i have a tattoo?" and B telling her to F off and that he hates them or something!!!!! :lol:

susanp6 said:
It would be fantastic wouldn't it Dis? I was talking about the whole idea with my friend earlier, saying to him that it'd be hysterical to imagine that Jordan was saying: "Dad - can i have a tattoo?" and B telling her to F off and that he hates them or something!!!!! :lol:

:lmao: just him shuffling around in his windpants and slippers....picking up dog poo and cursing....

then Ali throwing a ham at the neighbors:lmao:

Elessarian said:
Hey y'all...just dropping in to say hello. My sister is with me for the weekend.

:hug:

I hope to send your cd's out Monday! :hyper:

Hey Eles! Tell sis we say hi:wink:

are you guys going to do anything fun?

Back
Top Bottom