Pleba girls' party......they do Bono at Wilds' place!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
callout.jpg

Awww...yeah.....

Bonoindresslarge.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

DG...I don't understand why you can't play with the boys as is? You're not that much younger than I...:scratch:

Because I think SG made the teenage version of me. And teenagers in the Sims 2 can't be Lolitas. :sad:

So close now and i feel that i need that final push Bri, so come on give it to me hard&good!!!! :sexywink: :flirt:

dazzledbylight said:
sg--
i've been to East Lansing.....several times in the late 80's for media-zine fans get togthers.

Oh yeah? That's only about two and a half/three hours away from where I live. I haven't spent a lot of time there, but it's a pretty decent city. I go there occasionally on my Comic book hunts, and my husband has to report occasionally to the state police HQ, so I ride along with him. *(for work. Just to clarify)

We live just a little less than an hour from Grand Rapids, and so we go there most often.

Did you know Actor Matthew Lilard is from East Lansing? :yes: He is such a total Michigander (yes, we're a little weird)

SG my mom and I had a road trip through Michigan driving to Battle Creek on our way to Chicago for the concert. We went past Flint (what a lovely city that is :eyebrow: lol) and through a lot of other places that I can't remember the names of right now. I remember seeing a sign for Grand Rapids though! It seems like a really nice state.

I really like Michigan; it's very pretty (except of course for the southeast corner that comprises Detroit, Flint, Ann Arbor... but actually that even has some pretty decent areas.

Except for all the lake effect snow, it's not too bad. Grand Rapids is a great city; I wouldn't mind living there

yes, Michael Moore is from Flint; Eminem is from Detroit (as are Alice Cooper and Bob Seger) and Madonna is from Bay City. The Lead Singer of the Red Hot Chili peppers is from Grand Rapids as well. Malcolm X lived in Lansing for awhile and so did the Reverand Al Greene.

Oh, yeah, and Dax Shepard is from a Detroit suburb, too

(I like Dax! :up: )

FlyYourKite said:

Does B wear earrings anymore or am I going crazy? It looks like the holes have grown over or something...either that, or it's fungus :hmm: :laugh:

They look like they're still there. they do look a little red though :eyebrow:

Sadly, not feeling terribly inspired tongiht (writing wise of course...B always inspires me), SO lets see what i can squeeze outta me melon.....

bonoface.jpg

Giggling, you come stumbling out of the pub, still humming some tune you don't know half the words to, but no matter, he does. He sings with gusto, his accent made heavier by the ale. You turn to look at him, illuminated by the night.
Noticing your gaze he strikes a pose, his eyes crinkling as he smiles, and runs a hand through his dark and unruly hair.
Humming again his strong, leather clad arm wraps round your waist, pulling you in close. Your balance thrown off you rest both hands upon his chest to steady yourself. Notice the heat that radiates off him, the rise and fall of his chest as he breaths. Become taken in by the hint of chest exposed, and find you want to see more. His hands wrap around your waist, one sliding gently up to rub your back. You reach out and undo the next button on his shirt, and the next. He reamins still, doesn't say a word. You lean foreward, place your tongue where your hands just were. Taste the saltiness of his skin. Nip the tender skin of his throat, casuing him to gasp and growl deep in his throat.
Only then do you look up, slowly, shyly, to meet his gaze. His blue eyes, darkened with want, gazing intensly at you, watching your every move. You smile, but cannot hold his gaze, looking down upn his braod chest again.
Taking one large, chunky hand, he gently captures your chin, forcing you to meet his eyes again. He's staring at your lips, one arm still firmly holding you against him. A pink tongue darts out, leaves a moist trail. Closing in, he hesitates, hovers just a whisper abover your lips. Making you wait. You can feel his moist breath, smeel the ale on him, see the scar upon his chin. You close your eyes...
His lips are soft and firm, warm and moist. The kiss is hard, wanting..his tongue.....you can't think, only respond. Feel as he takes one of your hands in his, slowly trailing it up to his shoulder and neck. You run your hand through his dark, soft hair...
A gasp escapes your throat as he suddenly presses you against the brick by the doorway, his body hard against yours...the roughness of the brick, the smooth heat of the leather...
His mouth travels down your neck, his hand slips beneath the hem of your shirt, a warm heat spreading through you...
Hands running down your sides, playing acorss your hips, before hooking under your thighs....
Rocking against you, you become lost in the sensations, the taste, the touch, the heat...his hands, tongue and mouth....

:huh: :shrug:
Voila.

Happy 7000 Susan! :rockon:
:hug:

Sorry that took so long...interland booted me :grumpy:

Did Bono really take off his clothes in the middle of a crowded restaurant?

This is true. From Newsday March 27, 1992: At a dinner earlier this week at London's celebrity haunt, Nikita, Bono surprised his 18 dinner guests by removing all his clothes - including his black bikini briefs - for no apparent reason. During the Russian meal of mainly vodka and caviar, we're told the Irish rocker sat naked and acted as if being nude in a plush, crowded restaurant was the most natural thing in the world. Which, in some quarters, we suppose it is. "Sometimes people drink vodka and do strange things," Nikita owner Sylvain Borsi told us. But didn't he find Bono's behavior a bit eccentric, to say the least? "No, he was very nice and very civilized," Borsi said. "I think he just felt more comfortable with nothing on." But he had a really good reason! From Newsday March 30, 1992 : His spokesman says Bono was actually being interviewed by a journalist during dinner when the Irish rocker decided to undress, as we reported. "The writer was so unimaginative, so frozen, so unloose that Bono thought it would be a good idea to take his clothes off," the spokesman said. "And there wasn't much of a reaction." [MJS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom