Pleba Girls Party... the Boys have really got our horomes going..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Since having this most recent incarnation of U2 obsession set in, and finding this site, I only ever watch Gilmore Girls and The Amazing Race (which has just ended).

We just had an amazing race competition in our city yesterday. I saw a bunch of teams running around the mall. They had spiffy looking dry fit tees...I'd join just to get on of those :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:

And when Phoebe is pregnant and Joey has a sandwich in the shower with him........I have been known to take a drink with me.:reject:

:lol:

And Joey having a phone in the washroom. That is so weird....

See you later SG :hug:

Is it bad that I just decided not to answer the phone because it was my pastor?

4.gif

Bye for now SG! :wave:

Gotcha GG! Will get round to it sometime soon! :) :up:

So you'd do all of em Wild???
Mucca - That will please you to hear me say i'm liking Edgy more!!Bono&Larry togethar would still be hottest tho'!

I'm a HUGE Big Brother fan, so i await the slaggings over that one! Also i really love a show over here I'm a celebrity....get me out of here! BB begins in a fortmite here&I'll be watching that while on here!! :crazy:

You'd def do Bono&Larry tho wouldn't ya Wild? Esp if it was in the penthouse of The Clarence!

Dis you see DGs' prom pix Mucca? I :heart: the one with the Bono shades! :laugh:

susanp6 said:
You'd def do Bono&Larry tho wouldn't ya Wild? Esp if it was in the penthouse of The Clarence!

Dis you see DGs' prom pix Mucca? I :heart: the one with the Bono shades! :laugh:

I was "doing the Bono" according to my friend. Interesting choice of words on her part. :laugh:

Mmmmm yes! Cheers Mucca! Don't mind if i 'DO'!! I'll sit rite on Bs' lap!!!! :drool: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
I thought it was a different call :reject: so I'm still here for a bit

Who were you expecting?? Was it Adam calling you about those pictures you took that night? He probably has them developed :wink:

Susan - I did see DG's prom pics! She does "the bono" very well :yes:

You'd make him proud DG! :D
6b8821f2.jpg

I should be receiving Chicago 4 on Tues thanks to Wild&her continued wonderful generosity towards me!! :hug: :hug: :happy:

Apparently, it's the best so far&so i'm dying to hear it!

I've been listening to Seattle over&over actually! :rockon:

Mucca said:

Who were you expecting?? Was it Adam calling you about those pictures you took that night? He probably has them developed :wink:

Susan - I did see DG's prom pics! She does "the bono" very well :yes:

You'd make him proud DG! :D
6b8821f2.jpg

Bono...
6b8821f2.jpg

And me....
0006651-R1-048-22A.jpg

The only difference? One of us is the better-looking one. :drool: And it isn't me....

Later Bri :hug:

susanp6 said:
I should be receiving Chicago 4 on Tues thanks to Wild&her continued wonderful generosity towards me!! :hug: :hug: :happy:

Apparently, it's the best so far&so i'm dying to hear it!

I've been listening to Seattle over&over actually! :rockon:

Chicago's setlist is amazing :drool::drool:

I've been listening to Phoenix more. :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom