Pleba Girls Party - The Aunties of Mercy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
now that would be a fancy job!

:shifty: or being the roadie of a certain bassist/guitarist would be fine too.... *cough* heck I'd be a certain teacher's personal slave for all I care! :drool: that'd be a great job... :lmao: which would mostly consist of carrying loads of bags around and being a personal BRAIN for a change so he would remember where he puts his stuff!

:shifty: business meetings eh? sounds fine to me!

headache-y... :crack: and tomorrow I have to get up at friggi n5.45!!!!!!! :scream:
we have a trip to some factory :sigh: have to be in amsterdam at 7.30 so we can be at the factory at 9... :crack: I'm bringing a big flask of coffee!

How've you been? :hug:

Yup! :D It's just such a beautiful, sunny day that it's so hard for me to concentrate on my work this morning. I'm so glad it's my lunch break soon - I'm going to sit outside on the patio and enjoy the sun and the heat! :drool:

sounds like a nice break :yes: the weather's been decent here too, for a change... :lol: one of my friends at work had a tshirt on yesterday, her parents are irish, and it said the four seasons in Ireland.. :lol: four cartoons of people in the rain... so fitting! and it suits the dutch weather too!

Hope you have lots of fun in Ireland :shifty: and if you can, drag that guitarist down here so he can start teaching me guitar...

:yawn: I'll go to be dnow... god, it's not even friggin 9pm yet! >< well, otherwise I won't survive the day tomorrow... :lol: never had more than a few cups of coffee a day... tomorrow is gonna be interesting with the .7 liter flask I'm taking!

Hi Dis! :hug: So nice to see you!!

I just calculated the distance between my home and where I'm going, and it's over 16,000km! Wow. Definitely the furthest away I'll have ever been! :lol:

See ya later, GG! :hug:

You're going to New Zealand?! Cool! Yeah, that's definitely far away!

Before this summer, the furthest away I've been is Russia, which is still pretty damn far. I'm not looking forward to taking two 10hr flights each way to South Africa, but the end result will be totally worth it! *nervous flyer*

Well, it was nice to see you girls for a bit, but I'm hungry, and am gonna go eat my lunch in the sun. See you all later! :hug:

Dazz :hug:

I haven;t been home since last year, I'm still here in the US, working in Macy's while I apply to grad schools :drool:

How are you??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom