Pleba Girls Party: Squeaky clean...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Hi GG2 :hug:

ME ... I've been an Angel , my top says so :angel:

:eyebrow:

yea RIGHT!

and btw, I probably will have the money to go to hawaii (1000 euros) by december, but my parents won't let me go! they already said that it;'s ridiculous that I'd fly to the other end of the world just for a gig!

thora, thanks for the link * checks site*

THORA I LOVE YOU :love:

:faint:

the 2nd song :combust: BONO + Piano + emo song = GG :combust::drool::faint:

DAMN HOT!

http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=BCA85A8C2A465AD3

:shifty: I YSI'd it alreayd... I like the waves aswell :wink:

Galeongirl said:

:eyebrow:

yea RIGHT!

and btw, I probably will have the money to go to hawaii (1000 euros) by december, but my parents won't let me go! they already said that it;'s ridiculous that I'd fly to the other end of the world just for a gig!

thora, thanks for the link * checks site*

:hug:

NI said i can go but how can i justify spending another fortune ( after my 11 gigs last year) He doesn't mind as long as i'm happy but it's like traveling a whole day seeing a gig then coming home:sad:

VintagePunk said:

Holy fuck!!!!!!!! I'm like two minutes in, and I'm about to have a Bonogasm!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!!!!

:drool: :drool:

:yes: Me too! :combust: There's an Edge solo that I totally combusted for. A co-worker passed by while I was groaning about how incredibly awesome it was, and she listened to it and loved it as well.

:lmao: oh god I love these days of beach recordings

may god be with me when I'm going to Eze august 13th!

:bow: please let them be there so I can record!

and you gals know here's the first place I'd post them :wink:

sami, don't... they keep the windows open, they decide to put they record studio at the beach side.. they COULD have made a sound booth there, with much more privacy, huge gates and security.. .but if you ask me, they do this on purpose... I mean, look at all the attention they're getting from this!

Galeongirl said:
:lmao: oh god I love these days of beach recordings

may god be with me when I'm going to Eze august 13th!

:bow: please let them be there so I can record!

and you gals know here's the first place I'd post them :wink:

sami, don't... they keep the windows open, they decide to put they record studio at the beach side.. they COULD have made a sound booth there, with much more privacy, huge gates and security.. .but if you ask me, they do this on purpose... I mean, look at all the attention they're getting from this!

I hope it works out when you're in Eze:hug:

It's like when the album is due to be released , ATYCLB & HTDAAB both ended up on the net??

Galeongirl said:

I know. I just wrote that EXACT thing to my dad in an email. :lol: :ohmy:

And I hope you see/hear them in France!! :faint:

Galeongirl said:

I tend to agree with this. :yes:

Wild - weed whackers :drool:

WildHoney said:

I hope it works out when you're in Eze:hug:

It's like when the album is due to be released , ATYCLB & HTDAAB both ended up on the net??

well, not exaclty, the HTDAAB beach recordings weren't the final songs yet, but yes, they were kinda developed already
what we're hearing now is just demo kinda songs... the video was Bono just mouthing random lyrics.... this sounds more like songs already...
don't expect too much of it already... it'll take a while till the next record :rolleyes:

*wonders if Bono's going to get new shades for the new era*

Galeongirl said:

well, not exaclty, the HTDAAB beach recordings weren't the final songs yet, but yes, they were kinda developed already
what we're hearing now is just demo kinda songs... the video was Bono just mouthing random lyrics.... this sounds more like songs already...
don't expect too much of it already... it'll take a while till the next record :rolleyes:

*wonders if Bono's going to get new shades for the new era*

Wait, this 9 minute thing is a video?? All I got was audio.

sami0201 said:

Wait, this 9 minute thing is a video?? All I got was audio.

no, I meant the `16 seconds clip we had earlier.... don't worry, there was nothing visible other than some idiots running and sticking their hands trough the iron bars of Bonos window :wink:

Back
Top Bottom