Pleba Girls Party: Squeaky clean...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
:shifty:

at least you HAVE airconditioning!

well, my dad blames me... I always put my legs on the pc.. and I accidentally bumped with my leg, and the pc bumped into the closet next to it... and while I was in the middle of making a fine PLEBA speech, it died... and didn't react anymore!
I nearly died there... imagine.... a few months without PLEBA... :yikes: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No PLEBA... yikes!

it looks like BD left, so...

Oof.jpg

labono2-1.jpg

:D

*squeak*

Galeongirl said:
so how's you tonight my fellow GG?

:wink: I found a thread I like

:whistle:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105950&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

*still trying to catch up PGP's* now finally in the last thread.... sheesh... you ppl have been busy while I was gone!

As I see none of the other GG's here at the moment, I take it that I am the one being addressed. If not, I feel embarrassed in advance.

To answer your question, I'm doing pretty well, even if I am on the verge of considering emptying the freezer so I have cool place to relax (90° F/31° C in not very comfortable when the cool air decides to shut off randomly).

...nice thread :shifty:

page 25 of old thread... allmost there..... :lol:
it's really hot here too... I HATE the heat... I was sick of it this weekend... so sick that I was walking around work like a zombie, and I had to go home early because I was about to throw up (wich would've been useless, since i had barely eaten a thing)

:yikes: Heatwaves

Yeah, heatwaves can be terrible. I'm hoping it'll cool off by August, because that's when band camp starts and I don't wanna be trying to run laps and memorize drill if the weather is on the 90s/100s (yuck!).

Oooh, man I'm getting so excited about Hawaii!!! :hyper: I hope I did a good job of convincing my family yesterday, and that it won't be too big of a deal to move our vacation to the beginning of December. :hyper:

ThoraSEB said:
Oooh, man I'm getting so excited about Hawaii!!! :hyper: I hope I did a good job of convincing my family yesterday, and that it won't be too big of a deal to move our vacation to the beginning of December. :hyper:

:drool:

I'm trying not to get my hopes up just yet, just incase.

Wild, technically I am. But there's hardly anybody here today, and not an awful lot of work to do. :lol: The summer months are pretty slow around here.

Sami - I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high as well, but it's really hard not to. :)

WIIIIIIIIIILD :love:

oh you've been such a bad girl the past two nights while I wasn't ehre.... :evil:

finally caught up on the past two threads :lol:

and wild, I saw you gal's lyric squeeks... follow the link I posted earlier... you'll like that :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom