PLEBA Girls Party - Reaching the Moment Of Surrender

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually read somewhere that people farther away from the venue have a better shot at getting in and getting tickets, because of internet traffic close to the venue. Don't know if it's true or not, but if it is, damn! How unfair is that? :lol:

:reject: Sorry. I would have gotten tickets for anyone I am going to shows with but I have to do willcall so if by sum freak accident I culdnt make it the tickets wuld be useless x

Almost had a mini breakdown at work because things are so bad financially right now. This has been an awful week for tips. I was thisclose to crying. Thanks for listening to me Wild. :heart:

Hey everyone. :hug: Wishing you all the best of luck in getting your desired tickets! :) Unfortunately it looks like there's no way in hell I'll be able to go to Toronto which is a big bummer. :(

Sorry I skipped out on you guys earlier, my phone started ringing, then I had to go over a long paper for Sarah, and then I had to run out to the store because all those furry critters who live with me need to eat, apparently. :cute:

Congrats on the DM tickets, Wild!

:reject : Sorry. I would have gotten tickets for anyone I am going to shows with but I have to do willcall so if by sum freak accident I culdnt make it the tickets wuld be useless x

Oh, that's okay! :lol: I was skeptical when I heard it, anyway.

Almost had a mini breakdown at work because things are so bad financially right now. This has been an awful week for tips. I was thisclose to crying. Thanks for listening to me Wild. :heart:

So sorry to hear that. :( :hug:

Hey everyone. :hug: Wishing you all the best of luck in getting your desired tickets! :) Unfortunately it looks like there's no way in hell I'll be able to go to Toronto which is a big bummer. :(

Noooooooooo!! :( Is it because there are no weekend shows? Chicago's the Saturday before Toronto.

As much as I'll miss you being there, you really need to do what's best for you. And then in a few years when you're all Dr. Fly, and we're living in boxes because we gave into our impulses and sold our souls to U2, you can point and laugh at us. :wink: :hug:

Sorry I skipped out on you guys earlier, my phone started ringing, then I had to go over a long paper for Sarah, and then I had to run out to the store because all those furry critters who live with me need to eat, apparently. :cute:

aaawww :hug:

what! the kits aren't breatharians!??!?

living on air & water?

I guess not. :tsk:
but we love 'em anyway! :cute:

And then in a few years when you're all Dr. Fly, and we're living in boxes because we gave into our impulses and sold our souls to U2, you can point and laugh at us. :wink: :hug:

:uhoh::uhoh:

:wink:

hi FYK! :hug:

Dazzled, you're still here! :ohmy: :hug:

No, sadly, they're not breatharians. They go through an 8 kg/18 lb bag of food every two weeks. My little piggies. :cute:

I'm really hoping that when the day comes and Fly is all successful and laughs and points at our misfortune, she'll be generous with the spare change! :heart:

Aw man, Zooey! :( :hug: I hope you can find some part-time work over the summer.

And big :hug:s to everyone trying to get tickets... it sounds horrendous for the N. American shows.
If nothing else, I hope they announce a lot more dates for the next leg there! And I agree with VP, I think it was... there's a long time between now and the shows, once things have settled down, I'm sure people will put tickets up for sale, and there might even be more tickets made available by the venues just before the shows, too. That's what happened here, at least.
And there were porta-loos at the Melbourne GA queue! I didn't use them, cos our hotel was 5 mins walk away :)drool: ), but they were there. People were very understanding about folks leaving the queue for short periods, we all got stamped on the way in by the security people. U2 fans look after each other :yes:

Double post Jem :lol :

:reject: my internet crapped out on the phone. :lol:

Then My battery ran out again, twice in 1 day, it was the blue cracks fault as i was browsing the tour forum for ages. :lol:

Almost had a mini breakdown at work because things are so bad financially right now. This has been an awful week for tips. I was thisclose to crying. Thanks for listening to me Wild. : heart:

Aww I'm sorry :( I hope things pick up soon :hug::hug:

Hey everyone. :hug Wishing you all the best of luck in getting your desired tickets! : Unfortunately it looks like there's no way in hell I'll be able to go to Toronto which is a big bummer. :

:( I was looking forward to seeing you, VP is right tho your future is more important:hug:

Sorry I skipped out on you guys earlier, my phone started ringing, then I had to go over a long paper for Sarah, and then I had to run out to the store because all those furry critters who live with me need to eat, apparently. :cute :

Oh, that's okay! :lol: I was skeptical when I heard it, anyway.

Critters. :cute::heart:

:lol: I do feel bad though I live so far away and got tickets and others didn't who live nearer. :hug: Still since i am doing so much travelling the more tickets I can get at face value the better. :lol:

Kaf made a drunk bonocrab/Pinchy. :drool::love:

drunkpinchy.gif

:bow:

:combust: Oh my WORD!

:hyper: :hyper::hyper:

I told you guys in the past that we have this huge pudding company here right? They've one special pudding made each month, which is ONLY available that month, to never be seen again.
Last year, some of you might remember, I had the BEST.PUDDING.EVER. in the month april. It was Tompouce pudding, tasted like our country's famous pastry that we eat especially on Queens day(april 30).

GUESS WHAT?

It's back! :yippie: :yippie::yippie: Cause it was sold like a mofo last year they decided to reintroduce it for this year's april month too! We received the first shipment at work yesterday so I found it hidden behind March's pudding today!

:shifty: Guess what I had for lunch todya, and will have for dessert. :whistle:

Oh man, this pudding was so good, I ate 13 of them in 1,5 month last year.. :drool: I'm aiming to break that record this year!

NICE! :hyper: Was that the general sale or another presale?

:D I'm happy for you guys!

:shifty: I'm trying to get a certain someone to join me for Amsterdam. He said he'd check his agenda and email me about it. I think I already found someone I can buy a ticket off!

One month, but since I work in a store we get them a week early. :wink: So I've 5 weeks to eat myself sick of them! :lol: not gonna happen!

:uhoh: last time they were available a little earlier, so for 1.5 month. I ate about 13 puddings.

:drool: It's not my fault they're THAT good.

Back
Top Bottom