Pleba Girls Party - Please don’t ever let us out of here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Ooh SG, your caption is much better :laugh: poor Bono!!!

The thing I love most about him, is that evertything he does, he does affectionately! I mean, he opens her doors, grins like a cute boy, holds hands, and EVERY time he kisses a woman, he has he eyes closed :cute:

ack, how can peopel NOT love him? :scream:

DG :hug: Mia :hug:

The party's getting started and I have to go! :grumpy: :madspit:

I'll be back on around 7 tonight, if not before. (With pictures :camera: maybe :shifty: if they aren't too bad :shifty: )

You girls have a great afternoon/evening :hug:

flybabe said:

Mia:hug:now the gangs all here :giggle:but we are missing BB :macdevil:

Awwwww I was missed! lol. My oldest brother took our laptop with him last night so we were left without internet connection :madwife: Fought my boredom with watching tv,lol. I will be here tonight! :hyper:

Thanks Mia for passing my message along :wave: Really missed all of you!

Btw SG your kitties are so cute!!!! :love: Also your sig is adorable :cute:

Hope everyone is well :hug:

Hi everyone! :hug: I've missed you guys! :sigh: Life is crazy, and we've had no power at home for over a day now. :crazy: It better be on when I get home tonight or else there will be hell to pay! :angry:

~BrightestStar~ said:

omg, I didn't notice it until you pointed it out....
:lol:!!!

What's keeping my clone away this time? Packing and real life, or school? :( :hug:

Everything. :scream: I haven't even had time to do any school work lately! S and I have been playing e-mail tag all morning, trying to figure out a time to meet. And I've been up and running errands since 7 this morning. :happy:

On a happy note, my mom saw her cardiologist this morning, and it was very positive. :happy: Now we just need a date for the surgery from the ob/gyn.

I've heard every Dawn joke there is, and have been serenaded to the song Delta Dawn more times than I care to count. :mad:

I get to have a song about a fucking crazy woman... :mad:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Thora! :hug:
No power? That sucks!! :(
What happened? A storm?

Btw, I finally got a chance to watch the dvd from start to finish the other day :love:

As if I haven't said it enough...thanks again!

Yeah, we've had an enormous storm. It's been horrific. 100km/hr winds, rain, trees falling, wind knocking me down, etc. Absolutely awful. I was terrified driving home last night because of the craziness. What is normally a 15 minute drive took over an hour because of there being no power, and crazy drivers, etc. :yikes:

It's cleared up a lot today, but it's still messy out there.

You are very welcome. Isn't it amazing?! :love:

Hi BB! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Everything. :scream: I haven't even had time to do any school work lately! S and I have been playing e-mail tag all morning, trying to figure out a time to meet. And I've been up and running errands since 7 this morning. :happy:

On a happy note, my mom saw her cardiologist this morning, and it was very positive. :happy: Now we just need a date for the surgery from the ob/gyn.

I've heard every Dawn joke there is, and have been serenaded to the song Delta Dawn more times than I care to count. :mad:

I get to have a song about a fucking crazy woman... :mad:

Isn't being crazy busy fun? :happy:

:|

:hug:

That's really good news about your mom though! Hopefully they'll be able to do the surgery soon. Have they given you any ballpark as to how soon they'll be able to do it?

Well, you are a little crazy...:tongue:

ThoraSEB said:

Yeah, we've had an enormous storm. It's been horrific. 100km/hr winds, rain, trees falling, wind knocking me down, etc. Absolutely awful. I was terrified driving home last night because of the craziness. What is normally a 15 minute drive took over an hour because of there being no power, and crazy drivers, etc. :yikes:

It's cleared up a lot today, but it's still messy out there.

You are very welcome. Isn't it amazing?! :love:

I wonder if that's the storm I was seeing images of on the news last night. I was only half paying attention but it look abosultely awful. :yikes:
They showed a house that got destoryed, first the wind, and then a tree fell on it :(

I still remember the streets around here when we had the big blackout. No fun at all.

It is! :love:
His voice starts off sorta shaky, but as he goes and gets more caught up in it all his voice just builds. :drool:
And he was obviously so into the show!
I forgot that it had the mandolin performance in it tho :lol:

Hey Thora, glad you made it home okay last night, and that things are getting better out there! :hug:

Bri, no idea about the surgery. The Dr. from this morning is going to send a report to the other one, and let her know it's fine with him... my guess is it probably won't be till after the first of the year now, which is good, I guess, as long as the worst case scenario isn't going on, and as far as I know it's not *fingers crossed*...and it will give her a chance to get settled into the new place before she has to undergo it.

Yeah, I suppose the song is kinda fitting. And the part about wandering around, looking for some man that never shows up. God, it's practically biographical, now that I think of it. :sad: :angry: :lmao:

Yeah, considering all that's going on, moving, etc, it probably is for the best that it doesn't happen till the new year. :yes:
Besides, who wants to be in the hospital near christmas?

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, I suppose the song is kinda fitting. And the part about wandering around, looking for some man that never shows up. God, it's practically biographical, now that I think of it. :sad: :angry: :lmao:

:lmao:!!

Back
Top Bottom