Pleba Girls Party...Out of control and loving B's sides..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
yeah, I do love the baby Adam pics with the fro; althought I'm so glad it wasn't a long term style, cuz I love all the different things he's done. JT/Rattle N Hum era was my favorite adam look

Pop Adam for me when it comes to style! :yes:

8836cbdb.jpg

It should be illegal to have four such hot, talented men all in one place at a time... it causes all sorts of problems for the women of the world... can't seem to stop looking... need to go to bed... or work... or to eat... but I can't tear myself away!

Sad_Girl said:
It should be illegal to have four such hot, talented men all in one place at a time... it causes all sorts of problems for the women of the world... can't seem to stop looking... need to go to bed... or work... or to eat... but I can't tear myself away!

you said it they should come with a warning lable

Mucca said:

:drool:

Does Edge play the piano in this song?

No, it's Bono on vocals with Jools Holland and his orchestra. That version was on a Jools Holland cd....JH basically does cover versions of rock/pop stars with them singing vocals. The cd had some cool people on it.

VintagePunk said:

No, it's Bono on vocals with Jools Holland and his orchestra. That version was on a Jools Holland cd....JH basically does cover versions of rock/pop stars with them singing vocals. The cd had some cool people on it.

Cool

I really liked it! B's voice was :combust:

VintagePunk said:

:drool: :drool: I blush every time I hear that song......very sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom