Pleba girls' party....oh we look so beautiful tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonoyounghot.jpg

He said that he might be here, but when you see him standing at the top of the stairs your stomach jumps up into your throat. Does he even realize what he does to you?! That shy smile, the way he is always picking at his nails, and staring at his feet. You wouldn’t think someone that beautiful would be so self conscious, but that’s what makes you love him all the more. As you walk towards him he keeps stealing little glances at you. The closer you get the more anxious you become. You never know quite what to say to him. Out of all the girls he could be with why would he pick you?

“Hey,” you say with a slight nod of your head. “Hey, yourself,” he says with a sweet little smile. Before you realize what he is doing, he has his arms around your waist. He pulls you toward him gently. You let out a little gasp. He giggles under his breath. Loving the fact that he caught you by surprise. He leans his face in towards yours. You close your eyes expecting to feel his lips pressed upon yours. But after a moment you feel his hot breath on your face and his cute little nose rubbing against yours.

“Open your eyes, Luv.” he whispers. You open your eyes to find yourself staring into his deep ocean blue eyes. It seems like a lifetime standing there peering into his soul. He reaches up and caresses your cheek with his hand. He moves his hand to the back of your head, while slowly placing his lips on yours. He kisses you very softly on the mouth, so softly that you almost don’t even feel a thing. He pulls your head towards his mouth and places another light kiss on your forehead. “Your so beautiful when your embarrassed.” he croons into your ear. He loves getting a rise out of you.

A question (totally off topic) for all the ladies out there...

Imagine that you had a hair stylist who was AMAZING. Every instinct of hers was perfection, you were in perfect sync with her, and you walked out looking and feeling amazing every time you saw her. But then tragedy strikes, and you find that she's unethical. You stop going to her out of principle, even though it damn near kills you to give her up. You're afraid of getting in hair style limbo, but eventually, you find someone decent. Not up to the standards of your old stylist, but you don't want to risk getting someone worse.

Eventually, this relationship becomes boring. Your satisfaction level ranges from maybe 65 - 75 percent (you were always 100 percent with your old one). You're really not pleased with the way things are going, and want a change. Do you go in and explain to the current one that you're not happy, or do you throw caution to the wind, and start over again with someone new, knowing that you might be happy again, or you could (more likely) find a dud?

SG, this SIMS stuff is soooo hysterical, cute, delightful etc etc

I just caught up with it all, but I also am in my case printing it all out.
:giggle:

with ALL the junk i had to do last night having those pics of sim-me and THEN sim-me & Sim-Bono :drool: :drool: :drool: to occxasdionally look at to keep my flagging growly spirits going was a little treasure blessing of it's own extra tanks for *great timimg* :D

dazzledbylight said:
ALl these doingfs I've been missing....I want you to know that this easrly eve at the Lib...I laiughed out loud voer VP threatening to 'disinheret' Sara if Sara gets up on stage instead of her.., {and who could blame you, vp}

and separating the three of you whren ytou all go the the toronto concert together,, so that you'll actually know which one of you B picks

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

jeeeeze it's nice to know I still had SOME energy left for laughing!!!!

Awwww! *sends some energy waves to Dazzled*

Oh, there's a pic of Sarah posted two threads ago!! If you want to see it without hunting, let me know and I'll post it again here. :)

VintagePunk said:
A question (totally off topic) for all the ladies out there...

Imagine that you had a hair stylist who was AMAZING. Every instinct of hers was perfection, you were in perfect sync with her, and you walked out looking and feeling amazing every time you saw her. But then tragedy strikes, and you find that she's unethical. You stop going to her out of principle, even though it damn near kills you to give her up. You're afraid of getting in hair style limbo, but eventually, you find someone decent. Not up to the standards of your old stylist, but you don't want to risk getting someone worse.

Eventually, this relationship becomes boring. Your satisfaction level ranges from maybe 65 - 75 percent (you were always 100 percent with your old one). You're really not pleased with the way things are going, and want a change. Do you go in and explain to the current one that you're not happy, or do you throw caution to the wind, and start over again with someone new, knowing that you might be happy again, or you could (more likely) find a dud?

are trhere ---is a group hair-stylinmg place... do you see another stylist's work you've liked on other women??

HI Dazz! :hug: Thanks for the congrats! I'm still on cloud nine about the whole thing. hehe I hope things smooth out for you, I know what a pain it can be when you have other things you'd rather be doing.

dazzledbylight said:

SG, this SIMS stuff is soooo hysterical, cute, delightful etc etc

I just caught up with it all, but I also am in my case printing it all out.
:giggle:

with ALL the junk i had to do last night having those pics of sim-me and THEN sim-me & Sim-Bono :drool: :drool: :drool: to occxasdionally look at to keep my flagging growly spirits going was a little treasure blessing of it's own extra tanks for *great timimg* :D

:hug: I'm very very glad to hear that I have in some way made you feel happier :)

VintagePunk said:

Awwww! *sends some energy waves to Dazzled*

Oh, there's a pic of Sarah posted two threads ago!! If you want to see it without hunting, let me know and I'll post it again here. :)

thanks, yeah just saw sim-sara tonight and the real deal yesterday :D..oh' she's pretty and i see her resemblance to you.

Russty Cat said:
Bonoyounghot.jpg

He said that he might be here, but when you see him standing at the top of the stairs your stomach jumps up into your throat. Does he even realize what he does to you?! That shy smile, the way he is always picking at his nails, and staring at his feet. You wouldn’t think someone that beautiful would be so self conscious, but that’s what makes you love him all the more. As you walk towards him he keeps stealing little glances at you. The closer you get the more anxious you become. You never know quite what to say to him. Out of all the girls he could be with why would he pick you?

“Hey,” you say with a slight nod of your head. “Hey, yourself,” he says with a sweet little smile. Before you realize what he is doing, he has his arms around your waist. He pulls you toward him gently. You let out a little gasp. He giggles under his breath. Loving the fact that he caught you by surprise. He leans his face in towards yours. You close your eyes expecting to feel his lips pressed upon yours. But after a moment you feel his hot breath on your face and his cute little nose rubbing against yours.

“Open your eyes, Luv.” he whispers. You open your eyes to find yourself staring into his deep ocean blue eyes. It seems like a lifetime standing there peering into his soul. He reaches up and caresses your cheek with his hand. He moves his hand to the back of your head, while slowly placing his lips on yours. He kisses you very softly on the mouth, so softly that you almost don’t even feel a thing. He pulls your head towards his mouth and places another light kiss on your forehead. “Your so beautiful when your embarrassed.” he croons into your ear. He loves getting a rise out of you.

A hidden talent!!! :hug: You should have told us before. :) Very nice...sweet. Made me grin. :)

Russty Cat said:
Bonoyounghot.jpg

A new writer in the bunch!
*happy sigh*
It's so sweet...and yummy..:heart:

dazzledbylight said:

are trhere ---is a group hair-stylinmg place... do you see another stylist's work you've liked on other women??

Yes, there are other good ones in the place...but going to the same place and seeing someone else?? The guilty and reproachful looks? :yikes: :lol:

I've always maintained, it's much more difficult to find a good stylist than a romantic partner. Of course, that might speak more to my cynicism toward romance. :lol:

Thanks for the Sarah comments. :) Sometimes I can't believe I played a part in creating something so awesome...

Thanks guys :hug: The pic just made me think of young love *sigh* And the fact that Mr. Cat walked in and was talking to me when I was writing it. lol Its hard to get to smutty with him looking over my shoulder. I got a bit of a tongue lashing for the TMI last night from him. hehe :laugh:

VP hairstylists are hard to come by, but there is nothing wrong with shopping around if your not happy. If it really is so uncomfortable for ya, maybe a friend could recommend a new place.

Hi Fly :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Yes, there are other good ones in the place...but going to the same place and seeing someone else?? The guilty and reproachful looks? :yikes: :lol:

I've always maintained, it's much more difficult to find a good stylist than a romantic partner. Of course, that might speak more to my cynicism toward romance. :lol:

Thanks for the Sarah comments. :) Sometimes I can't believe I played a part in creating something so awesome...

*sigh*
I'd love to offer advice to your dilema......but I tend to go to a hair stylist I like, personally, since hairstyles and me don't get along..:lol:
But there's nothing wrong going into your current stylist, and saying your not happy with what was done.....they should try to fix it, and usually with no charge.
They're supposed to make you happy.

Of course, the salon I go to, is one many memebers of my family have gone to for many years.....so maybe they just humour us? :shrug:

As for Sarah.....
with a mom like you, how could she turn out as anything but good?

And I don't mean for that to be as disgustingly cheesy and hallmark as it sounds :yikes:

Last edited:
I don't see any hairstylist except maybe twice a year (tops)
I guess the last three or four times has been the same girl, now that I think about it :hmm:
Oh, wait, no... the three or four times, BEFORE the last time. then I went somewhere else to get it chopped off. It's finally growing back.
It's a cycle of mine. My hair gets really long and pretty and then I get depressed or bored or something and chop it all off. you can always tell how stable my life is by the length of my hair :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*sigh*
I'd love to offer advice to your dilema......but I tend to go to a hair stylist I like, personally, since hairstyles and me don't get along..:lol:
But there's nothing wrong going into your current stylist, and saying your not happy with what was done.....they should try to fix it, and usually with no charge.
They're supposed to make you happy.

Of course, the salon I go to, is one many memebers of my family have gone to for many years.....so maybe they just humour us? :shrug:

:lol: @ humouring you and your family.

It's like I tell her what I want, she tells me what she thinks, we negotiate, and then she ends up doing what she wants, anyway. It's mainly the colour we're not agreeing with...I think I look best in ashier tones, and she always seems to give me golden tones. I really need to get this straightened out before Sept! :scream: Cause you know, there's a tiny chance that B might glance at me for a fraction of a second, and dammit, I want to look my best! :sexywink: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: @ humouring you and your family.

It's like I tell her what I want, she tells me what she thinks, we negotiate, and then she ends up doing what she wants, anyway. It's mainly the colour we're not agreeing with...I think I look best in ashier tones, and she always seems to give me golden tones. I really need to get this straightened out before Sept! :scream: Cause you know, there's a tiny chance that B might glance at me for a fraction of a second, and dammit, I want to look my best! :sexywink: :lmao:

yeah, that's definitely not good :no: I have to say I would not put up with that. I want my hairstylist to do what I ask her/him to do!
It's one thing if you ask for advice, and a whole different thing if you say 'this is what I want' and they just ignore that :tsk:

Russty Cat said:
HI Dazz! :hug: Thanks for the congrats! I'm still on cloud nine about the whole thing. hehe I hope things smooth out for you, I know what a pain it can be when you have other things you'd rather be doing.

thanbks R. It's just such a special thing to here you getting to and readying towards new & highe levels.....

I 've had so farhave had a 10 year long crisis with my work. It took almost five years of rather agonizing struggle to be able to draw again when all my profesion skills and my VIVID imagination fell {or hid is my thinking on some level] into a big black metal hole inside me.

it took 5 yr it till i finally start to work at a 70% of skill and realtively easy OUTPUT in general ALL my life in some areas, and then easier when i was taught stuff that didn't come so naturally to me and also self-studied on my own until 95 .

Then other stuff happned to me that took it all down and away again in 2000...so now it's been the similar struggle to get back at least to the level i had just before 2000's big troubles.

I'm STILl not back at that level, part of it is semi-hiddeen fears [i have ppl to help me, but my semi-art teacher and I sometimes have major "blow-ups over what he thinks I should be doing and how I'm plotting out the road ahead. He's smart, funny, and I learn from him, but there are sometime tecnical/philosophjical/ just artistic experiences differences we had in our live previous that can jar things up.

What I'm also grateful for at this min {because when i was much further back in my struggle the first 5 yr stretch I could feel so jealous of those doing better}.... that hearing your victories tonight has only brought me graet joy for you new roads ahead.... go for it! <and no poisinous envy to sit in me.....>

There's a picture of Sarah up here VP?? *searches* Where might that be? :D And I don't think I've seen one of you yet either missy :wink:

SG - the class was great fun. I especially loved relating the Five Senses to sex...:drool: :sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

As for Sarah.....
with a mom like you, how could she turn out as anything but good?

And I don't mean for that to be as disgustingly cheesy and hallmark as it sounds :yikes:

VP - Parenthood is the truest miracle of human life

Awww, thanks. :hug:

Sometimes when I get all existential about things, the thought just blows me away. Other times, when I'm less humble, I totally know it was me, and the higher power (whoever she might be :wink: ). It's at these times when I know it certainly had little to do with my asshat ex.... :mad:

:lol:

FlyYourKite said:
There's a picture of Sarah up here VP?? *searches* Where might that be? :D And I don't think I've seen one of you yet either missy :wink:

SG - the class was great fun. I especially loved relating the Five Senses to sex...:drool: :sexywink:

Hang on, I'll post it here so we don't have to hunt. :)

Back
Top Bottom