Pleba girls' party....oh we look so beautiful tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
I just don't like Pop-era Bono...maybe it's the short hair? :shrug:

6 months ago, my least favourite Bonos were, in order:

3) Pop-era
2) Green hat/Latin American dictator
1) Macphisto

Let's just say that I'm now terribly attracted to two of the three on that list.

:wink:

VintagePunk said:

6 months ago, my least favourite Bonos were, in order:

3) Pop-era
2) Green hat/Latin American dictator
1) Macphisto

Let's just say that I'm now terribly attracted to two of the three on that list.

:wink:

Well, I know you :heart: Macphisto. :lol:

I don't care for Pop era B as much. But I would snog Green hat/ latin American dictator B any day of the week! :drool:

I'm still up in the air about Macp :wink:

Speaking of dear old Macp...
I was reading in some travel book that vatican square has some pretty strict guidlines...no shorts, can't show too much skin, etc etc.....otherwise you will not be allowed into/will be kicked out...

So someone tell me how the heck Bono got in dressed as the devil?
:laugh:

Think he just charmed the guards....or the nuns? :D

:yawn: I'm off to bed. Tomorrow I get my car back and last day of classes! The day may actually be a good one! :hyper: :hyper:

SG-thanks for the updates :bow:

Night everyone! :wave: :hug:

I could replicate JT era and Pop era for Bono (and believe it or not... NEARLY replicate macphisto :ohmy: ) but there's no green castro hat. there is a cowboy hat but it's not like any I'd see B wearing. :no:

Edge... I don't know, for sure I could probably do the 'hobo' JT era edge, and again witht he cowboy hat, it's just not wuite right for pop :shrug:

Adam, JT Era, Afro era :lmao: and Elevations era :)

Larry ... uh... welll... I could put some facial hair on him and call it Pop era :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Speaking of dear old Macp...
I was reading in some travel book that vatican square has some pretty strict guidlines...no shorts, can't show too much skin, etc etc.....otherwise you will not be allowed into/will be kicked out...

So someone tell me how the heck Bono got in dressed as the devil?
:laugh:

That is a very good question! I have a feeling its all about who ya know. :eyebrow:

Russty Cat said:
I don't care for Pop era B as much. But I would snog Green hat/ latin American dictator B any day of the week! :drool:

I'm still up in the air about Macp :wink:

I remember arguing about the green hat with Dis just a month or two ago, me saying it was horrid. Now, one of the St. Tropez pics from the other day is my wallpaper, and I've spent countless hours staring at it. :drool: :drool:

Pop Bono....the attraction mainly started with the attitude. What a badass. ;) And his body was smokin' :combust: He was definitely working out a lot back then...

daygloeyes2 said:
:yawn: I'm off to bed. Tomorrow I get my car back and last day of classes! The day may actually be a good one! :hyper: :hyper:

SG-thanks for the updates :bow:

Night everyone! :wave: :hug:

:hug: Sweet dreams and have a great last day of school tomorrow!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Omg......
Can you imagine B in a confessional?
Whispering all his little dirty secrets.....:drool:

*waits to be struck by lightening*
:uhoh:

*whimpers*

*wants to hear said secrets...or better yet, be the subject of a secret he's revealing* :wink:

I'm enjoying the game way more than ever, sharing it with you guys! You're just such a fun bunch :hug:

Supposedly, I can do a Video capture in the sims to share, too... but I haven't quite figured that one out yet

Sad_Girl said:
I'm enjoying the game way more than ever, sharing it with you guys! You're just such a fun bunch :hug:

Supposedly, I can do a Video capture in the sims to share, too... but I haven't quite figured that one out yet

If by fun you mean "easily aroused" and "obsessive," then yes. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I remember arguing about the green hat with Dis just a month or two ago, me saying it was horrid. Now, one of the St. Tropez pics from the other day is my wallpaper, and I've spent countless hours staring at it. :drool: :drool:

Pop Bono....the attraction mainly started with the attitude. What a badass. ;) And his body was smokin' :combust: He was definitely working out a lot back then...

Those beach pics with the hat is what definetly pushed me over to the edge of loving the green hat. He just looked so damn hot in the hat, with black t-shirt, and jeans. :drool:

Elessarian said:

I'll take one Achtung Bono and an UF baby Bono, thank you. :wink:

I'm glad your okay! :hug: UF Baby Bono has to be my all time favorite! :combust: There is just something about him in that video is just to die for!

Back
Top Bottom