PLEBA girls party-join today and pay only $69.69 for your HDTV!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any idea if Bri said she had something to do or go to dinner, etc? Just wondered where she got to! :scratch:

:wave: Hey all :)

Oh, SG? Not sure if you have this pic, but it might make you feel a little better :wink:

23.jpg

Yep Bri went to scan the pic. I'm sure she'll be back. I sure hope so cuz I want to see the pic!

Jules I sure hope you get the GAs! :dance:

I looked at GAs for Oakland 2 on Ebay the other day and it was only like $400 for 2. :mad: That's more then I paid for my bloody 12 row seats! ARGH! I hate scalpers! They suck so hard! :madspit:

Drea said:
:
Oh, SG? Not sure if you have this pic, but it might make you feel a little better :wink:

23.jpg

:lmao:
Adam: Are you sure this worth it? Maybe we should just try talking to her, what's the worst that would happen? Sad_Girl has her way with us?
Larry: You've obviously never read her posts at Pleba. Take your chances if you want to, but I'm jumping for it!

Oh yes SG - She was talking about painting&drawing with you all wasn't she? I love artistic type stuff&i think the best thing that happened to me so far in regards to art is going to The Louvre!

What a HUGE&jaw-droppingly beautiful building it is! And the inside is amazing! Saw Mona Lisa OF COURSE!! I had a wander thru lots of obscure sections too tho'! :love: :heart:

I have to go run to the video store for my little monsters. They are demanding "Scoobee Doo and the Monster of Mexico!" lol They aren't gonna leave me alone till I go get it. I'd send Mr. Cat, but his ass is still in bed, even though its 12:40. :eyebrow: He drank way to much beer last night. lol

Be back later. Do all the caps you want while I'm gone. <hint> hehe

SG I loved the one you did earlier! :heart:

:hug:

I would love to see the Louvre someday. My mom is an artist and I am an amateur photographer (sold a few landscapes here and there, nothing too impressive)
I've only managed to make it to a few smaller art museums, but I'm thinking I'll make it down to the Detroit institute for the Arts this summer, so that'll be good. (it's not exactly the Louvre, but you take what you can get, right? :wink: )

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:
Yep Bri went to scan the pic. I'm sure she'll be back. I sure hope so cuz I want to see the pic!

Jules I sure hope you get the GAs! :dance:

I looked at GAs for Oakland 2 on Ebay the other day and it was only like $400 for 2. :mad: That's more then I paid for my bloody 12 row seats! ARGH! I hate scalpers! They suck so hard! :madspit:

I saw balcony seats going for more than what I paid for my GA's.

Later Russty! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao:
Adam: Are you sure this worth it? Maybe we should just try talking to her, what's the worst that would happen? Sad_Girl has her way with us?
Larry: You've obviously never read her posts at Pleba. Take your chances if you want to, but I'm jumping for it!

:lmao: :lmao:

Yep, The Louvre is absolutely massive - You hardly know where to begin! You need a whole day for each 'wing'! :huh:

Oh i just remembered that you said you were gong to Greece DG! Awwww so it's no Edinburgh Castle for you then! :(

And Greece just won the Eurovision song contest too! Maybe you could go for that! :der: :laugh:

YAY! You're back Bri!! :wink:

Oh the Pyramid entrance is sooooo gorgeous DG! :ohmy: :love:

I sat there for about an hour, putting my hand in the water&admiring the fountains!! :love: :heart: There were some wee ducks in there too! And a dog trying to catch them the crazy, mental thing! :lol: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom