PLEBA Girls Party - Hockey's back, and so are Jemma, VP and Ruff!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:

OH my :drool: :drool: :drool:

01071705.jpg

I need a hug from BONO

he's so sweet, isn't he? :heart: You can tell just by looking at the pictures he gives the best hugs

bonoishot said:

you're not sad russty :shame: dedicated :wink::hug:

i'd have all those if i could, and cd's and books, theres soo many books i want :sigh:

Thanks Jemma its nice to have friends who actually understand. :hug: I have alot of music related books and dvds. Music is what keeps me going. Music is like oxygen to me. :yes:

Hi Dis! :hug: Wazzzzupppp! :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
:D Here are those pics unedited, Russty:

U2Color4Portrait44.jpg

GroupModified8.jpg

Thanks SG! These are great! The eyes aren't freaky to me. :no: Its a great concept photo. I love the red background and Adam in glasses instead of Bono.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Have you thought about taking a nap? Even if it means being away from the Blue Crack?

naps don't work for me...I cannot sleep during the day:sigh:

I think my problem is I haven't had enough blue crack lately:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:scratch: :shrug: I don't see it. Whats freaky about them?

I just took a closer look. I've seen a similar pic of B...I'm not sure if it's cropped out of the group one, or another shot from the same session, but it's like he has no irises, you can only see his pupils...his eyes look pure black.

Or maybe it's just me. :shrug: :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I usually get myself extra tired before I take a nap...I think that might work for you too.

well thanks for the suggestion but it really doesn't work....I cannot sleep past 5am and don't go to bed until 8:30ish 9. But I have never slept during the day..even when I was little.

Oh man I just got an email about the PJ show I'm seeing at the Gorge in 7 1/2 weeks. <trying to fucking breathe>

Okay I can't believe this and I won't know if this is true till we get there the day of the show...But I may be in the first 25 fucking rows!!! 25 rows from the stage!!! We have fan club tickets and it seems that the fan club tickets where sold out so fast, because they only kept a very limited number this time. The person who sent me the email was told that they started selling seats to the public at Row 25!!!! This could be the closest I've ever gotten. And the show is supposed to be like 3 1/2 hours long!!! :hyper: :dance: :sad: :rockon: :faint:

Russty Cat said:
Oh man I just got an email about the PJ show I'm seeing at the Gorge in 7 1/2 weeks. <trying to fucking breathe>

Okay I can't believe this and I won't know if this is true till we get there the day of the show...But I may be in the first 25 fucking rows!!! 25 rows from the stage!!! We have fan club tickets and it seems that the fan club tickets where sold out so fast, because they only kept a very limited number this time. The person who sent me the email was told that they started selling seats to the public at Row 25!!!! This could be the closest I've ever gotten. And the show is supposed to be like 3 1/2 hours long!!! :hyper: :dance: :sad: :rockon: :faint:

WTF! Are you serious! omg 25 rows! :rockon:

I don't know where my tix are yet..I cannot wait:drool:

We tried to get tickets for Atlantic City...what a friggen sham job:madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom