Pleba Girls Party - Good Vibrations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. That's never good. What are you convinced you have? I read Good Housekeeping last week on the treadmill and now I think I have skin cancer - seeing the dr on Thursday.

Well these tablet i have ,i had last time and they worked great stopped it in a couple of days.

I've been on these for 10 days now and nothing, even though the dose is higher.:grumpy:

I'm going to ask for a smear test, I can't remember when i last had one, :reject:

1) go see your gyno ASAP!
2) I doubt it's cervical cancer
3) If it is, it's very VERY treatable, even if the C word freaks you out completely!! (PM me about this if you want more info, if you're really freaking out)
4) :hug:

It shouldn't be , i did have a laposcopy in JAnuary so i'd imagine they'd have seen anything abnormal then , well you'd hope so

It's just annoying when dr won't give you an answer. The drug i'mon is used to help surgical patients to stop bleeding so why isn't it working on my womb :madwife:

No after my scare a few years ago and having to deal with it in the family, i'm not freaking yet.

My aunt has similar problems, so i think it all ties in with our genetic condition, but even so,

I can't imagine how frustrating that must be for you... and for NI :giggle: (It's okay to giggle, right?)

Did you have those other two beers yet?

ETA: HOly crap, I just looked at your local time!!! I guess you don't have work tomorrow so it's okay.

:rockon: phew! my karate teacher emailed me back saying it must've been a misunderstanding cause I'm one of the few who's actually always up to date with my payment! :crack: that saves me about 200 euros, thank god!

Hey girls. Hope you're all doing well (and that you're feeling better soon, Wild). :hug:

GG, I don't really understand what you mean about paying for sports. Is that a European thing? :reject: I should clarify: when we sign up for any sort of sport here, we pay a fee when we register, to whatever league we sign up for.

well, it's normal here to pay either monthly or once per 3 months for sports.. it depends on the sport I guess how much the fee is..

Well these tablet i have ,i had last time and they worked great stopped it in a couple of days.

I've been on these for 10 days now and nothing, even though the dose is higher.:grumpy:

I'm going to ask for a smear test, I can't remember when i last had one, :reject:

Wild i've done that self diagnosis thing and scared the :censored: out of my self for nothing. Its a good idea having a smear anyway though if its been a while. While you're at the doctors tell them the tablets aren't working and don't let them fob you off. :hug:

i have to have the smear thing this week, but i hate those speculum things so am dreading it. :scream::crack::angry::grumpy: They hurt. :sad::lol:
<------- wimp :lol:

:hug: :hug: Wild ... self-diagnosis can be scary, but I hope your fears are unfounded! And that your tenant vacates the premises ASAP... :madwife:

Poor NI must be climbing up the walls... :uhoh:

Glad the finances won't take a bruising, GG! Tours are more important than karate, right? :wink:

F*CK!
I've been so bloody tired all weekend, barely having time to sleep before I go back to work between my shifts, and definitely no time doing anything else, but I still helped a friend with her essay, going through spelling, grammar and whether or not it makes sense in general. All along I've been thinking that it's ok, 'cause I don't have to be on school on monday anyway, since we only have lessons on tuesdays and fridays.
Today, half an hour ago, I got a text from a classmate, wondering if I was at school already, and when I read it, I remembered that we moved one class from tomorrow to today 'cause the lecturer couldn't make it tomorrow! The class doesn't start for an hour yet, but I have no chance in hell to get to school now, 'cause there are no trains! :scream: I knew that we had moved the lesson, I just friggin' forgot! :doh:

Sometimes, I get so angry at myself for not getting my shit organized properly!

:hug: Jez... I know it's frustrating but we all make mistakes. And it sounds like you're running on empty...!

Hope things calm down or you can get some sleep soon! :hug:

And that was very cool of you, helping your friend with their essay.

Just a moment to run in, as usual, what's this, Wild? You need to see my gyno? He's awful damn cute. :lol: I'll send ya a link. ;)

Seriously, good hippie vibes to all. :hug:

Poor NI must be climbing up the walls... :uhoh:

Glad the finances won't take a bruising, GG! Tours are more important than karate, right? :wink:

:giggle: poor guy!

:lol: true, well I would've had to take the money out of my tour fund! well, at the moment it's tour/laptop fund since I'm waiting for the new macbook... but yea..

:hug: It's not bad you forgot Jez, when you dfon't get enough sleep your brain only works half :wink: blame the lack of sleep!

get some rest and you'll feel better!

And Wild, never trust those self diagnosis : hug: If you're worried, go see a doctor, they'll tell you if there's something wrong!

Wild i've done that self diagnosis thing and scared the :censored : out of my self for nothing. Its a good idea having a smear anyway though if its been a while. While you're at the doctors tell them the tablets aren't working and don't let them fob you off. : hug:

i have to have the smear thing this week, but i hate those speculum things so am dreading it. :scream::crack :: angry:: grumpy: They hurt. : sad: :lol:
<------- wimp :lol :

I hate that thing too, i prefer something warm rather than cold steel :lol:

:hug: :hug: Wild ... self-diagnosis can be scary, but I hope your fears are unfounded! And that your tenant vacates the premises ASAP... :madwife:

Poor NI must be climbing up the walls... :uhoh :

He is :lol:

Just a moment to run in, as usual, what's this, Wild? You need to see my gyno? He's awful damn cute. :lol : I'll send ya a link. ;)

Seriously, good hippie vibes to all. :hug :

Thanks Mot :hug:I think US is too far to go though :sigh:

Heyya!

Mot, is your location from the Franz Ferdinand song? :up:

GG, glad to hear you're square with your karate teacher!

Wild, enjoy your last day off work.

Jez, get some sleep. :yawn:

:hug:s for everybody. My week is going to be soooooo hectic :crazy: Too much to do!!!:scream:

My gyno is mighty damn cute, you sure Wild? :wink: You could stay with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom