Pleba Girls Party - Give Us What We Want!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, some of you may know that my grandma's been going through some pretty rough times that we weren't sure she'd make it out of. But today I spoke to her on the phone. She could talk and knew where she was and who I was. It was amazing. I cried when I hung up. Sometimes, life is okay.

I'm so glad, Zooey!! :hug:

So, some of you may know that my grandma's been going through some pretty rough times that we weren't sure she'd make it out of. But today I spoke to her on the phone. She could talk and knew where she was and who I was. It was amazing. I cried when I hung up. Sometimes, life is okay.

Glad to hear that! :hug:

:yippie: WE HAVE A NEW ROUTER!

I am now transferring the last few bits of my files onto my ipod, and then it's Bye bye computer, hello my baby laptop!

That's wonderful news :hug:

:flirt: Hi Wild!

:lol: I'm now backing up ALL my files, including cds/u2stuff/charmed all seasons.... it's going to take a few 100 minutes!
21 to put my U2 folder on my laptop tho, from my ipod..

Hey ladies. Thanks for all the :hug:s and stuff about my grandma. :hug: right back!

After a soccer game, 4 hours of work on the set for our show and swim practice I'm a little :crack:

the partition could only be 32 gig. :wink: My U2 folder alone is 16 gig, that's excluding u2 cds. So the cds of U2 alone will be huge, and then there's my other cd collection, my music collection. Tah, way over 32 gigs.
Now only transferring important stuff, videoclips(giffing stuff), bootlegs audio/video, audio files...
the rest I'll have accessible on the external HD I guess

:giggle: It always takes me 2 seconds to realise it's not Bonnie from Interference you mean!

:wink: Is she hungry?

Woah WOAH WOAH
You missed your 65K !!!!!

:giggle: It always takes me 2 seconds to realise it's not Bonnie from Interference you mean!

:wink: Is she hungry?

Woah WOAH WOAH

:lol:

No she likes to be with you,you're not allowed to ignore her, she'd sit on my lap all night ifshe was allowed :heart:

We can't at moment as Sadie's in heat and it's not fair to allow Bonnie up here and not Sadie.

No i didn't miss it:lol: ,

exactly! it's almost always when I am trying to sit here and type properly... she comes along and claims my left hand to sleep on :giggle:

:yawn: Naptime for me

: yippie: WE HAVE A NEW ROUTER!

I am now transferring the last few bits of my files onto my ipod, and then it's Bye bye computer, hello my baby laptop!
:yippie:

Damnit. I didn't have enough disk space on my windows partition. : grumpy: My U2 folder doesn't fit on it.
:madwife: Bill finds new ways to piss us off...!

: giggle: It always takes me 2 seconds to realise it's not Bonnie from Interference you mean!
That's what I was thinking! :lol:

Puppies... :cute:

Woah WOAH WOAH
:ohmy:

Where's the speech, eh?? :tsk:

OK......

..... I know I'm not quite as
*exciting* as U2 are .....

...but.......

...I IZ BAK!!!
:hyper ::hyper::heart ::heart:: wave:: wave:
:hyper: :yippie: :hug:

U2 aren't here, but you are! That's exciting enough :wink:

How are you? How'd it all go??

:yippie:

:hyper: :yippie: :hug:

U2 aren't here, but you are! That's exciting enough :wink:

How are you? How'd it all go??

:hug:

It went well!!!
:bow:*** THANK The Powers!!!!!***

I still have more healing to do, but I think the biggest majority has taken place. My Dr./Surgeon is very happy with the results.

The details I just posted a bit back in my surgery thread.

how was your BD? :hug:

I just posted there......

ETA....
...caught ur post there, ali! thanks! :hug:S

I just looked at your surgery thread... More :hug:s :D So glad it went well! :yippie:

My b'day was very cool, we did the teppanyaki thing... loads of fun. :lol: They even gave me a sword to cut the cake with! I have a pic that the restaurant took for us...

swordsml.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom