Pleba Girls Party - getting ready for a BIG one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Dave Stewart i was thinking of :lol:

3620d372.jpg

greeneyedgirl said:
Sami, I think you should stay out of Myspace.
*Pleba mommy coming out from under the skirt*

Ok, ok......so its a grass skirt, but still......:wink:

Nothing I hear about it is good.

I know, I know. :reject:

That's why there's no pictures of my face :lol: And my profile is private so only people I choose to add can see it (although I'm aware people can hack in anyway) but I made up my location and stuff...no personal info on it :shrug:

GG, you know the Aerosmith song Draw the Line? I love the part after the little guitar solo when Steven screams the whole verse :love: :rockon: I turn my speakers all the way up for that verse :lol:

By the way I saw some really nice :shifty: new Joe pictures :drool:

/randomness

greeneyedgirl said:

He is :drool: worthy, VP...

You have met him?
Why didn't you seduce him and take him home and keep him and.....? :wink:

I met him at a charity dinner, when he first joined the team. I only knew him from his Oakland days (he was famous for his mean stare while pitching), and I was kinda intimidated. When I approached him, he was being all sweet, and checking me out in a not too subtle way. I was all "asshole, just got into town and the wife and kids just haven't joined him yet, and he's looking for some fun" :angry:

Later, I found out that he was actually divorced, a very attentive father (his kids came to visit all the time), and very active in charity work, did a lot with inner-city kids. :love: :heart: :drool:

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention. I may have been married at the time, and my ex may have been standing about 20 feet away, watching the entire exchange. :shifty: :shh:

:angry:

:hug: Hi guys :heart:

Had a better day today. The school expelled the TA and they called the cops, etc... he's probably going to be prosecuted as an adult, too

yep, TA is teachers assistant Sami :yes:

VP - :sexywink: thats one of those moments you have to love and hate, isn't it? :lol: 'If I'd only known then what I know now..."

Back
Top Bottom