PLEBA girls party-DG's homecoming....sort of.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PLEBA commune in the mountains :love: :lol: Wouldn't that be fantastic?

I wish there was an easy answer too, Russty. A year or so ago my dad said randomly at the dinner table one night "I don't think I could talk to either of you anymore if you were gay". :| So as you would imagine I've kept this on the down-low. I'm not totally gay...clearly I like men too (a certain Irish fellow :wink:) but somehow I think that would still rub him the wrong way. :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:

I know exactly what you mean :hug:

I have severe clinical depression, and for me it never goes away. I'm on meds constantly, and I know that my Grandmother and mother and sister (and late brother) have all also been on prescriptions on a long term basis. I've actually been to the point where it's been possible for me to get government assistance because it interferes with me being able to work. But with my faith in God, help from my doctor and my therapist, my family and friends, I'm doing pretty well, even through a terribly rough time in my life. We're here for you :hug: I know I can't really openly talk about this with my old friends or my family who were around during my suicide attempt because it scares them, so I understand what you mean about not being able to talk to yours as well

Wow SG...I had no idea :hug:

I hope you are doing better now...it sounds like it anyway. And the same works for you, we are all here :yes: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I know exactly what you mean :hug:

I have severe clinical depression, and for me it never goes away. I'm on meds constantly, and I know that my Grandmother and mother and sister (and late brother) have all also been on prescriptions on a long term basis. I've actually been to the point where it's been possible for me to get government assistance because it interferes with me being able to work. But with my faith in God, help from my doctor and my therapist, my family and friends, I'm doing pretty well, even through a terribly rough time in my life. We're here for you :hug: I know I can't really openly talk about this with my old friends or my family who were around during my suicide attempt because it scares them, so I understand what you mean about not being able to talk to yours as well

:hug: SG I'm so glad that you are doing better. And I totally understand about not being able to talk to your family and friends. Thats definetly why you have us now. :heart:

FlyYourKite said:
Russty :sigh: :hug: Thank you for sharing that.

And a huge :hug: to all of you girls. I keep this stuff from all of my close girlfriends for a variety of reasons, but I find it so easy to share everything with you guys. And I appreciate you all so much.

Thanks for your reply VP :hug: You've made me feel better about my preferences and now this as well.

I will certainly come to you girls when I need to vent. :)

Seriously, if you ever need anything, I'm just an e-mail, an IM, or a phone call away. And I have cheap rates. It's only like 6 cents a minute to talk to you. :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I wish I could offer more guys...but I don't know what it's fully like to have the stuff you guys have....even though my mom has Bipolar and a 25 + kidney transplant.

I just feel like I actually don't know what to say next.

:sad:

:hug: You do great. It's nice just to know you're here

FlyYourKite said:

I wish there was an easy answer too, Russty. A year or so ago my dad said randomly at the dinner table one night "I don't think I could talk to either of you anymore if you were gay". :| So as you would imagine I've kept this on the down-low. I'm not totally gay...clearly I like men too (a certain Irish fellow :wink:) but somehow I think that would still rub him the wrong way. :shrug:

Man Fly that is rough! I don't know how my father would react. I have a feeling my mother might take it a bit better. We had discussed the fact that we thought my brother might be gay, ended up his big secret was that he was schizophrenic. I wish now that he was gay. Mr. Cat never said much till recently. He knows that I don't want to sleep with women, but he did comment on the fact that a friend had called and left a message saying how much she loved me and missed me and asked when I was coming to see her again. He knows she is bi-sexual so we had a bit of a talk about the whole thing. He said that he loves her and understands that we have a good relationship, but was worried that she might get her feelings hurt. I thought it was very sweet that he was worried about her. When I told him that I did love her in my own way, he said that it was cool. That he understood that we had a different relationship, that she gave me things he never could. But I still feel bad about it. It did make him a bit sad that there was a bit of a hole that he can't fill.

Who wants to take a crack at writing some smutty caps? :shifty:

What?

Why's everyone looking at me? :shifty:

:wink:

I'm finishing a wallpaper I started then I'll see if I can come up with something entertaining enough to cheer us up :)

(If anyone else wants to try it'd be more than welcome :yes: )

VintagePunk said:

Seriously, if you ever need anything, I'm just an e-mail, an IM, or a phone call away. And I have cheap rates. It's only like 6 cents a minute to talk to you. :lol:

6 cents I can do! :applaud: :wink:

I just can't wait until 9/17 so have the time of my life with a great group of people :)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I wish I could offer more guys...but I don't know what it's fully like to have the stuff you guys have....even though my mom has Bipolar and a 25 + kidney transplant.

I just feel like I actually don't know what to say next.

:sad:

Weldy you definetly contribute! :hug: You've experienced enough stuff my friend! And where would I be without those links you gave the other night and today! :drool: :combust: :heart:

Okay bring on the smut!!! I feel a need for some Edge. That's Mr. The Edge to the rest of you. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Who wants to take a crack at writing some smutty caps? :shifty:

What?

Why's everyone looking at me? :shifty:

:wink:

I'm finishing a wallpaper I started then I'll see if I can come up with something entertaining enough to cheer us up :)

(If anyone else wants to try it'd be more than welcome :yes: )

I would so try SG but all I'd be good for is copying a really good piece of smut and then changing the name to Bono :laugh:

Russty Cat said:

Weldy you definetly contribute! :hug: You've experienced enough stuff my friend! And where would I be without those links you gave the other night and today! :drool: :combust: :heart:

Okay bring on the smut!!! I feel a need for some Edge. That's Mr. The Edge to the rest of you. :wink:

:hug:

Thanks...Sorry...I almost said Thamks to ya...:shrug: as to why though.

And I wish I could write smut....but I'm not that good...and I still need a good pic (without having a long URL) of the guys to put on my Photobucket.

FlyYourKite said:

:mad: :mad:

You know what? It's none of his business. Don;t feel any pressure to tell him unless you're ready to (and perhaps pre[ared for his bad reaction). Not knowing the kind of relationship you have with him, it's very likely that even if it takes some time, he'll learn to accept it. :hug: :hug:

okay someone find the bono in a bathtub picture I feel a cap coming on.

<warning> some of this maybe based on real life and have to be edited accordingly to the board policies. :giggle: </warning>

Okay give me a few here and I'll see what i can do. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:sigh: Ok, enough real life. We need some sort of Bono smut :D

:hug: :hug:

And with what you're going through now...I admire you, as well. :) :)

I'm proud of all my Pleba sisters!!

Don't make me cry, cause i'm PMSing, and Dis already made me cry the other day...and seriously, is there anything more pathetic than a drunk person crying saying " I love you, man!!"

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

:hug: :hug:

And with what you're going through now...I admire you, as well. :) :)

I'm proud of all my Pleba sisters!!

Don't make me cry, cause i'm PMSing, and Dis already made me cry the other day...and seriously, is there anything more pathetic than a drunk person crying saying " I love you, man!!"

Why do I have the sudden urge to have a :flirt: session with you?

VintagePunk said:

is there anything more pathetic than a drunk person crying saying " I love you, man!!"

:hmm: :no: :wink:

I can't wait for September :)

2.gif

"I love you, Man!" *sniff*

I found this bit of Triva on the Batman Forever triva section of Internet Movie Database (http://imdb.com/)

"Joel Schumacher had asked Bono of U2 to reprise his role of Macphisto that he played during the band's ZOOTV tour, but Bono denied, saying that when ZOOTV ended so did Macphisto, so instead U2 contributed the song "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" to the soundtrack."

Back
Top Bottom