PLEBA girls party-DG's homecoming....sort of.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well....I'm going to go offline right now...I want to watch some TV even though I should go to bed now.

Have a great naughty Bono/Adam/Edge/Larry Combo dream...and I will talk to ya'll sometime tomorrow night....when I'm finished reading the rest of this thread and most of the next one

:wave: :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: you are an incredible person. I just want yoou to know that

and No, I'm not sucking up because I want the tickets :lol:

You know what?? If I cant go and you can, I'd be THRILLED to give them to you...do you think you could?? I probably wouldn't know till later in the week that I couldn't, though...that's the only problem. :sigh: I'd hate to leave you hanging...

~BrightestStar~ said:
Holy :silent:
I feel like I just discovered the wheel or something...and I've been itching to sneak back on....:hyper:
Have you guys ever let your best of 80's CD run after it was done?

Pft...fine, don't answer and ruin my fun. :grumpy:

:tongue:

I tried but my computer was being a :censored:

No, I haven't whats the deal?

~BrightestStar~ said:
I feel like I just discovered the wheel or something...and I've been itching to sneak back on....:hyper:

Bri!!!!!!! :jumping on you....Knocking you over*

You guys don't know?? *bursts*
This has seriously made my day....gave me a heart attack...but :hyper:

There's like this extra thing at the end...
I finsished my shower, All I want is you finishes, and I'm cleaning up, when all of a sudden..I jumped a foot, I hear piano...
and then Bono :heart:

:hyper:!!!

EEPPPS
Gottsa run!!

*squeal* Just HAD to share!!
:hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

You know what?? If I cant go and you can, I'd be THRILLED to give them to you...do you think you could?? I probably wouldn't know till later in the week that I couldn't, though...that's the only problem. :sigh: I'd hate to leave you hanging...

:hug: I doubt I could. Travel expenses and all that. :sigh:

Thank you so much for the thought, though. And I'm used to last minute changes of plan, thats how I live my life :)

~BrightestStar~ said:
You guys don't know?? *bursts*
This has seriously made my day....gave me a heart attack...but :hyper:

There's like this extra thing at the end...
I finsished my shower, All I want is you finishes, and I'm cleaning up, when all of a sudden..I jumped a foot, I hear piano...
and then Bono :heart:

:hyper:!!!

EEPPPS
Gottsa run!!

*squeal* Just HAD to share!!
:hug: :heart:

What? You tease! :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: I doubt I could. Travel expenses and all that. :sigh:

Thank you so much for the thought, though. And I'm used to last minute changes of plan, thats how I live my life :)

That's too bad...if I can't use them, I really want them t go to someone who will enjoy the show. :sigh:

Anyway...why were you asking about my other U2 preferences?? :hyper: :hyper:

:sigh: I hate to be a tease, too, but I just all of a sudden got SOOO tired :yawn: Dunno what hit me.

I'll check out the CD tomorrow, and :reject: I'll have to write the scene tomorrow, too *scurries out of range of thrown items*

VintagePunk said:

Anyway...why were you asking about my other U2 preferences?? :hyper: :hyper:

:shifty: No reason.... has nothing to do with my super smut :shifty:

and actually, I MAY be able to finish it yet tonight... I feel a second wind coming on :D

Sad_Girl said:
:sigh: I hate to be a tease, too, but I just all of a sudden got SOOO tired :yawn: Dunno what hit me.

I'll check out the CD tomorrow, and :reject: I'll have to write the scene tomorrow, too *scurries out of range of thrown items*

:lmao: :lmao:

That's okay, I have family obligations tomorrow, and if I know what's good for me, I should go to bed, too.

:hug: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Yes or no?? :lol:

Will lurk just in case...but if said author is tired, that's okay, too. :hug: :hug:

I think some additional brainstorming will be necessary. I'm gonna sleep on it.

Now I gotta ask... Is Larry your Final answer? :lol:

Sorry I missed you guys. Mr. Cat went on a test drive and the damn truck died. I had to wake the poor kids up and go get him. Now he is going to have to work all day tomorrow as well. Sometimes I want to strangle him. :mad:

I'll look forward to the smut tomorrow instead. Sweet dreams to you guys. :hug: :wave:

~BrightestStar~ said:

It's the song October. :D

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh, this should be a fun-filled day.

SG is gonna be busy, Sims......, Fan Fic.........

:crack:
1.gif

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom