PLEBA girls party-certain visitors not allowed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

I'm so sorry. I wish I could quit being funny for more than a minute or two tonight and think of something to say which could really comfort you and Sarah. All I can think of is "I'm sorry," though. :hug:

Thanks Jo. :hug: Realistically, people suffer far worse tragedies every day. It's very sad, but she's had a good life, and we've been very lucky to have her...we'll get through it.

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: She's probably had her around for most of her life, hasn't she? :heart: You just want to be able to wave a magic wand and make the pain go away. As hard as it is to see someone you love suffering; it's part of growing up, I suppose. Facing this alongside you, seeing how you handle it and having you for support will help her. I know it probably doesn't feel like enough, though. :hug:

Good Night Sarah :hug: Sweet dreams

We got Kelly when Sarah was 5. I was thinking today that she's lived with Kelly longer than she lived with her dad. :lol:

Thanks again :hug:

Night Drea :hug:

U2OSBWEra44m5.jpg

I'm going to read for awhile; I'm 3/4 through a really good ghost story :drool:

But I'll be back to check in, now and then - just thought I'd mention it in case someone asked me something and I didn't respond right away

Back
Top Bottom