Pleba Girls: Moving South.......To Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

Here for about half an hr before my din dins! :tongue: :drool:

Just watched the melpop vid again!!!!! :drool: :drool: OH GOD!!!! How i wish that was me on top of Bono!!!! :combust: :combust:

Oh well, the closest i got to that was having his hand on my waist!!! :faint: :faint:

susanp6 said:
:lol:

Here for about half an hr before my din dins! :tongue: :drool:

Just watched the melpop vid again!!!!! :drool: :drool: OH GOD!!!! How i wish that was me on top of Bono!!!! :combust: :combust:

Oh well, the closest i got to that was having his hand on my waist!!! :faint: :faint:

:drool:

Where's this video?

:wave:

finished my homework :hyper:

my 5 day old car got dented in the school parking lot today :mad: The person next to me must have slammed their door into me when they were getting out...and of course I didn't notice the dent until I got home (actually my mom noticed it) so I can't get the license plate # or anything :mad:

Hey susan! :hug: Long time no see! :flirt:

Only one hour and ten minutes before I can go home. :dance:

I hope hope hope that my internet at home is working! :fingers crossed:

Awwww too bad Sami :hug:

Haven't you seen it or heard the girls discuss it BG? It's in the Band meetings section&it's called the melpop roll video&honestly: SHE IS THE LUCKIEST U2 FAN EVA!!!! :scream: :scream: :scream:

There's a few diff links, but the one i found that works just has the word 'link' at the end of their message! You'll faint&die after watching, believe me!!!! :yes: :sexywink: :evil:

sami0201 said:
:wave:

finished my homework :hyper:

my 5 day old car got dented in the school parking lot today :mad: The person next to me must have slammed their door into me when they were getting out...and of course I didn't notice the dent until I got home (actually my mom noticed it) so I can't get the license plate # or anything :mad:

Sami...all of the schools in our district have security cameras all over the properties. Does yours? If so...have them review tapes to see if it was caught on camera. :hug:

bono_gal said:
Meh...Sami thats crap! :mad:

5 days old too....god its just a baby!

I cant beleive you can drive...your'e younger than me! :lol:

Hey SoBe! :wave:

:lol: I'm the first to admit that I live in a very backwards state!!

painted, I was pissed, believe me!

I have to go to work now, and the girl I was in a fight with the other day is working there :mad: but I'm friends with the owners and their family so I'm gonna tell them I can't work the same days as her (he already knows I don't get along with her, but still)

so I'll be back later!! :wave:

and Susan, yes, I love that video :combust: but of course I wish it were me, just like every other pleban girl!! :lol:

Oh, haven't ya seen it either? :wink:

Hope you missed me! :flirt: :sexywink: I was wondering actually: Everyone was trying to remember what area you live in&i was convinced it's Arkansas?

SoBe said:

Sami...all of the schools in our district have security cameras all over the properties. Does yours? If so...have them review tapes to see if it was caught on camera. :hug:

:hug:
I don't think they have cameras but it's not even worth it if they did to go through all that trouble for a $25 repair...they just have to pop the dent back out and repaint a bit

but I'm still mad! :mad:

really going now! :wave:

:faint: That girl...that lucky girl! :faint: I would absolutely DIE if that were me rolling around w/ Mr. B on stage. :drool: She will be a legend for all eternity.

:faint: :combust:

Oops! Meant to say, that my last message was for SoBe! :banghead: :der:

It's torture eh Sami? :scream: You can't HELP looking tho', wishing that were YOU!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

You recovered enough from watching SoBe???? :giggle:

Have you seen the Melpop vid too PR? Btw - Is it 3 years you're at uni for?

Hi Tilli! :hug: Have you seen the melpop vid?

CLONE! You reckon that's what he's after? :ohmy:

I must admit, my blood was boiling with jealousy after seeing that vid. But dayum...how lucky can a girl get? :faint: We will tell our children and our children's children about melpop...the luckiest u2 fan ever!!

:wave: Hi Tilli

Time to get w/ it girls. I must get to work so I can go home on time. :hug:
Good to see all!

I'll try & be back this eve if my internet is back on.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Did you see my q from the last page SoBe? Yep, it's a mixture of extreme jealousy, lust&fascination!!!! :ohmy:

Have you all heard about how she met him again in Dublin&got in his car? :scream:

Hi susan and Hi and bye SoBe!

I haven't seen this video - when is it from??

Back
Top Bottom