Pleba Girls/Guys Party - GIFfing it large

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Sami! :hug: :heart: What was the convo about? Good stuff I hope.

Drea I do elevate it alot, but sometimes it just hurts to much after a while. :( Sadly at this point they don't think its going to get any better. So I just try to do what I can to minimze the stress on it. And take lots of really good drugs. ;)

It was with hot boy. About um...well basically what the movie American Pie was about. :lol: And how we can both basically not imagine it being someone else. :ohmy: But it was just really intense. We're both saying how so many people like us but it has to be the right person, etc.

:yikes:

I have to go tuck the kids in bed Fluffy just wrote all over herself with blue marker. The fun never ends. Be back in a while. :heart:

Russty :lol:

I just think it will end up being him anyway, unless I happen to meet a gorgeous 40something year old rockstar who is magically single and wants me. :lmao: :wink: (or McDreamy, of course :drool: ) But he is the boy who actually knows me and who I know likes me because of me. All the boys who like me now just think I'm a piece of ass. :lol: He's the first kiss, first boyfriend boy.

sami0201 said:
Russty :lol:

I just think it will end up being him anyway, unless I happen to meet a gorgeous 40something year old rockstar who is magically single and wants me. :lmao: :wink: (or McDreamy, of course :drool: ) But he is the boy who actually knows me and who I know likes me because of me. All the boys who like me now just think I'm a piece of ass. :lol: He's the first kiss, first boyfriend boy.

Aww. :cute:

nothing wrong with your age Sami :hug;

actually I think you are pretty damn great for your age :wink:

and that it's something you put a lot of thought into isn't unusual, and you seem to actually be level headed about it. or at least as much as you can ever be :lol:

The problem is, that his twin brother is physically SO much hotter, and now he's single. :combust: But he doesn't know me or have the same history with me that hot boy does. :lol:

sami0201 said:

:lol:

I am truly showing my age here, aren't I? :wink:

:lol: No worries, you're very mature for your age, and so much cooler than I was! I'm just remembering what it was like being 16 and hooking up with my boyfriend for the first time. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
nothing wrong with your age Sami :hug;

actually I think you are pretty damn great for your age :wink:

and that it's something you put a lot of thought into isn't unusual, and you seem to actually be level headed about it. or at least as much as you can ever be :lol:

Well yeah, like I told him, I'm so not the type of person to just go sleep with a random guy I meet at a bar or something. :lol: At least not now. :wink: And I love him because I know that he hooks up with a lot of girls, but he wouldn't do anything more unless there was really something there. He's like that popular good looking guy who all the girls want, and in his words everyone thinks he's a "man whore" but he's actually nothing like that. :heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom