Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party:The Original Of The Species

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's about damn time, too :adam: I think Suzie is perfect for him

(No, it isn't easy for me to say that :huh: *pout* :wink:)

It's still just rumor at this point, but frankly I'd be more suprised to find out it wasn't true

Sad_Girl said:
Anything new on that investigation we were talking about yesterday?

Sarah woke me up at 10 to watch a televised press conference. That I got up that early on a Sunday after being up till nearly 4 am speaks to my interest. :lol:

Nothing new, really, just that along with the vehicles, the dead are all from the Toronto area.

And... PM coming. :shifty:

Drea said:
VP, SG :wave:

:hmm: Maybe that's why they went to Fiji? Perfect place for a honeymoon :wink:

:sigh: Yes, she is perfect for him, isn't she?

I know :hug: but I admire him enough to really want him to be truly happy, and he seems to be. Besides, they've been together so long, it won't change whether I feel guilty about having fantasies about him just because they finally made it official :shh: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I know :hug: but I admire him enough to really want him to be truly happy, and he seems to be. Besides, they've been together so long, it won't change whether I feel guilty about having fantasies about him just because they finally made it official :shh: :wink:

:giggle: Hey, there's no rule that says you can't fantasize about a guy once he's married - as long as you never try to act on them :wink: They're adorable together too :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: If you do tell me quick so I can be there to watch the fun unfold :giggle:

As much as there are a lot of idiotic posts around this site, I can deal with them. Just kinda shrug and consider the source. The think that irks the hell out of me though is the smug self-righteousness of some people. :|

VintagePunk said:

As much as there are a lot of idiotic posts around this site, I can deal with them. Just kinda shrug and consider the source. The think that irks the hell out of me though is the smug self-righteousness of some people. :|

I know, it drives me crazy too. I've always had trouble with people acting like they're better than someone else; probably the quickest way to get me :rant:ing

Good afternoon girls :hug:

Drea said:

:giggle: Hey, there's no rule that says you can't fantasize about a guy once he's married - as long as you never try to act on them :wink: They're adorable together too :giggle:

:yes: :wink:

Hey Weldy, Mucca! :hug:

Re: Adam, didn't the article get one thing wrong? It said he's been dry since the night he missed the show - I thought his abstinence was more recent that that?

Drea said:
Mucca :hug: How goes the studying battle? :wink:

Weldy :wave:

I'm slowly getting through everything. It's going to be a looooong two weeks.....:tongue:

It doesn't help that it's an extremely gorgeous day today!! :madspit:

VP - it also says the missed concert/drinking thing had to do with the break up with Naomi - I think it's just someone who looked at the surface history and made assumptions. Anyone who does some real looking into Adam's history over the course of the mid to late 90's says he stopped after that night, but not like suddenly never touched another drink. and they also say the drinking/missed show wasn't directly related to Naomi but that perhaps that was just a symptom of the bigger problem

Sad_Girl said:
VP - it also says the missed concert/drinking thing had to do with the break up with Naomi - I think it's just someone who looked at the surface history and made assumptions. Anyone who does some real looking into Adam's history over the course of the mid to late 90's says he stopped after that night, but not like suddenly never touched another drink. and they also say the drinking/missed show wasn't directly related to Naomi but that perhaps that was just a symptom of the bigger problem

Exactly! It could very well be that. Whatever the case, I hope they have a lifetime of happiness together. :)

:wave:

Exams on Thursday, Tuesday, Friday, then Saturday. :crack:

But, I'm going to see the Yeah Yeah Yeahs tomorrow, so that sort of balances it out. :D

Souly said:
:wave:

Exams on Thursday, Tuesday, Friday, then Saturday. :crack:

But, I'm going to see the Yeah Yeah Yeahs tomorrow, so that sort of balances it out. :D

:huh:

Have fun tomorrow!! :rockon:

I have exams on Wednewday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday :crazy:

Much better than all the rain that was here the past week! Hopefully it'll keep up so I can study outside. :up:

I had to take my G2 in the rain two weeks ago, it wasn't that fun. :der:

Back
Top Bottom