Pleba Girls (and Guys) Party - The Finest Kind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:
SG :hug:

Not bad, although my right ear is kind of hurting so when I open my mouth wide it also hurts as well. I have no idea why it's doing that though.

I hope your not getting an ear infection. :heart: :( Make sure if it doesn't get better to go have it looked at by the doctors. </mother talk>

Russty :hug:
Over 30 days of rain!?! I lived in Vancouver all my life and I've never had to deal with that. :huh:

Glad you got some nice weather after :D

Its totally unusal for around here. It pretty much means we will probably get no spring just straight on to the 100 degree heat. But at least today it was nice to just see the sun after all this time. Bobby joked the other day that we might as well be living in Ireland...everything is green and wet. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

I hope your not getting an ear infection. :heart: :( Make sure if it doesn't get better to go have it looked at by the doctors. </mother talk>

Me too :huh:
Hopefully it'll go away by tomorrow morning.

And I will:hug:

I haven't had to go to the clinic on campus yet (thankfully). I've heard horrible stories where people who were extremely sick had to wait for 5 hours at least and only get to see a nurse. It's ridiculous!! A friend of mine who was feeling ill went to get a check up. After doing a few tests they called her a couple days after telling her she was perfectly normal. Then after they call again saying they mixed up her file and that she actually had strep. :|

Damn that is not cool! Strep is something not to screw with either. ARGH! I hate clinics like that. They should be beat with a giant Q-Tip. :madspit: :wink:

:hug: Night Mucca, feel better! :heart:

I'm off to bed as well, it's nearly 2:30 here and I have a long day ahead :hug: Good Night Russty, Bri and Tre if you're still around

Sad_Girl said:
V40.jpg

:cute:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:ohmy:

:cute:
Where's that from?

And can i squeeze in on the right side? :shifty:

What inbetween A & B or in front of B?? :giggle:

just downloaded firefox as internet explorer has crashed on me about 6 times today :angry:

its going well so far and i love the tab thing switching between pages is sooo easy :drool:

just off to hang my washing up, such a BEAUTIFUL DAY here :shifty::lol:

Back
Top Bottom