Please pray for us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:( sorry Wild.

but don't give up, hang in there..the good things in life are NEVER easy you have to fight for them, fight really hard...this will happen!

:hug:

:hug: Sorry to hear that Wild. You WILL get there. Make the most of your sleep ins in the meantime!! :giggle:

And like gg said, keep practising!!!

WildHoney said:
:sigh:

NO egg No folicle anywhere to be seen, i have to go back for another scan next Monday and i may have to have my dose upto to 100mg for month 2

I must of been really evil in a previous life

No..it just means you'll have an exceptional kid(s)!!:angel:

WildHoney said:
:sigh:

NO egg No folicle anywhere to be seen, i have to go back for another scan next Monday and i may have to have my dose upto to 100mg for month 2

I must of been really evil in a previous life

:hug: :hug: Wild I hope the 100mg works for you! I was on the 50mg for my first two cycles and nothing happened, but once they bumped me up to 100mg I got the Big O. I'll be praying that 100mg is your lucky number!

c336bd28.gif
The O Fairy is wishing you luck!!! :hug:

OMG Ladies I have a good looking follicle :faint::hyper:

So i was injected and now have to do the "business" :drool:

Everything but my legs crossed :lol:

The nurse discovered today the reason it wasn't there last week was because the pharmacy gave me 50mg a day instead of what the consultant prescribed which was 100mg :madwife:

Thanks again for all your support , it means so much to me :hug::kiss:

WildHoney said:
OMG Ladies I have a good looking follicle :faint::hyper:

So i was injected and now have to do the "business" :drool:

Everything but my legs crossed :lol:

The nurse discovered today the reason it wasn't there last week was because the pharmacy gave me 50mg a day instead of what the consultant prescribed which was 100mg :madwife:

Thanks again for all your support , it means so much to me :hug::kiss:

Congrats Wild! That's great news. I hope the best for you :) :hug:

Back
Top Bottom