Pleaban Girl Party....the girls have gone fast and hard tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

Of course. Are you suggesting otherwise? :angel:

I just went over into Lemonade Stand. That place is so filled with drama lately. It's no fun anymore.:sigh:

That's why I like our little corner of the world. :yes:

And every once in a while, I venture into EYKIW to read...and the the setlist parties, of course.

elysithea said:

I haven't been over there in a while, but I think this place is much more fun. :D

That and....you're all just so wonderful! :hug:

Awww you too sweetie. :hug:

That's why I hide out in here most of the time because of all of you. :hug: :heart:

The past 2 weeks has been filled with so much drama there. So many hurt feelings, it's just sad. :sigh:

Oh God DG I forgot to tell you this...you know that little incident I told you about a few weeks ago? Or sometime around then? Anyway, my former boyfriend messaged me on MSN the other day and it said "So are we getting back together or what?"

:eyebrow: :lol: WTF.

daygloeyes2 said:

Awww you too sweetie. :hug:

That's why I hide out in here most of the time because of all of you. :hug: :heart:

The past 2 weeks has been filled with so much drama there. So many hurt feelings, it's just sad. :sigh:

I don't understand though, why people feel compelled to argue online! It's all just so silly. For one thing, there are generally enough real life matters to get your panties in a bunch over, than to go looking for them online. For another...no one's forcing anyone to read/agree with/respond to anyone else's opinions...and everyone is different. If you can't accept that, it's time to close the browser window, and go find something else to do with your time.

*gets off of soapbox*

:reject:

:D

~BrightestStar~ said:

I saw you talking to tara about that in the Octagon....what's been happening? I feel out of the loop.
I used to go to LS all the time, now i spend most my time here.

I've been reading...it's a bunch of childish nonsense. :|

And people have the nerve to diss Pleba? At least we get along well with others...

VintagePunk said:

I don't understand though, why people feel compelled to argue online! It's all just so silly. For one thing, there are generally enough real life matters to get your panties in a bunch over, than to go looking for them online. For another...no one's forcing anyone to read/agree with/respond to anyone else's opinions...and everyone is different. If you can't accept that, it's time to close the browser window, and go find something else to do with your time.

*gets off of soapbox*

:reject:

:D

:applaud:

Well said, VP! :D

VintagePunk said:

I've been reading...it's a bunch of childish nonsense. :|

And people have the nerve to diss Pleba? At least we get along well with others...

Exactly. As you say VP, it's just ridiculous that one thread has caused this much up-roar. I can understand it but honestly, with everything else going on just forget it and act like grownups! :yes:

FlyYourKite said:

Exactly. As you say VP, it's just ridiculous that one thread has caused this much up-roar. I can understand it but honestly, with everything else going on just forget it and act like grownups! :yes:

Which thread?
Someone tell me?
I need a newspaper for this site! I'm getting as bad as Chippy when it comes to needing to know what's happening!
:laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Which thread?
Someone tell me?
I need a newspaper for this site! I'm getting as bad as Chippy when it comes to needing to know what's happening!
:laugh:

I feel the same way, Bri! I'm gone for an hour and I miss everything! :lol:

VP - Oooh! I can join in? :flirt: :lmao:

Fly - is the PopMart concert in Mexico City? :shrug:

VintagePunk said:
I am totally going to have to write out a disclaimer stating that I am indeed a heterosexual female.

:lmao: :lmao:

I have no idea why...:shifty:
Here I am talking about us meeting, and falling over laughing our arses off on damp grass...........what are you talking about? :scratch:

:sexywink:

:lmao:
And you need a disclaimer?!? I think I've been in more spotnaeous orgies than you! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom