Pleaba Girls Partieee! Sprawling...it's something like Yoga & So Good for the body!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

You protecting susan...whatever...I guess my Ha Ha went over your head.

no it didn't go over my head. I love having susan here thats all and I don't want her to be uncomfortable by anything.

just a side note...this use to be a really fun thread and that was the point of bri and I starting it so lets keep it that way.

I'm having a late dinner so i'm here for a short while, and then might be back for a time! :wink:

susanp6 said:
I'm having a late dinner so i'm here for a short while, and then might be back for a time! :wink:

have a great dinner susan...I am about to do that myself. Maybe I'll be back too...maybe not:wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:lmao:

Sorry if I laughed...but I was just remembering the good times....I know...coming from me.

I am glad you laughed...its great to laugh and thats what I like to do here....its my stress release.

Dis - Yes, that's rite! It used to be fun, but some people can't bare fun you know?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Whatever...I'll get off the subject...I'll let you guys talk about VP and her 12 hours of studying.

She needs more help than I ever will.

Dis, I'm sorry. I've gotta do this.

Weldy, most ppl accept that they're not going to be the centre of attention all of the time. When people here talk about something I'm not particularly into, I go surf for a while, or find some other way to amuse myself till they're done, then I rejoin. You seem to have trouble with this, however. I"m sorry if I brought up a topic you're not interested in, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

Ruff had some very insightful and well thought out advice for you in the last thread a page or two from the end. You really should read it.

VintagePunk said:

Weldy, most ppl accept that they're not going to be the centre of attention all of the time. When people here talk about something I'm not particularly into, I go surf for a while, or find some other way to amuse myself till they're done, then I rejoin. You seem to have trouble with this, however. I"m sorry if I brought up a topic you're not interested in, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

Ruff had some very insightful and well thought out advice for you in the last thread a page or two from the end. You really should read it.

its ok...I agree.

VintagePunk said:

I get the point VP

I just can't bear the fun...nor will I ever be...it's just that I don't understand your Uni talk sometimes...but then again...I'm not in Uni...so I will never understand what you are talking about.

:sigh:

Hi Wild! It's good to know there are a some really nice&decent people around like yourself, Dis&VP! :wave: :wink:

How is that wee doggy of yours? :cute:

I had this site go down (!) earlier and i was trying to tell you all about a girl who met Bono&know what she gve him? Chocolate dipped strawberries&he said oh you naughty thing!!!! :giggle:

Weldy...I"m not talking about highly intellectual stuff here, I'm talking about having a task to finish that I've put off, and now my back's against a wall. That's something I'm sure we're all familiar with, whether it be in school, at work, or at home. Don't try to make it sound like I'm talking over your head, because I'm not.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I get the point VP

I just can't bear the fun...nor will I ever be...it's just that I don't understand your Uni talk sometimes...but then again...I'm not in Uni...so I will never understand what you are talking about.

whats uni...university?

Weldy......its ok if you don't understand everything...I sure don't, and when I don't I go somewhere else like VP....I don't care what people talk about on here...if I choose to be a part of it I will and if I don't then I just don't....but I don't agree with the cutting down of others when your not in agreement and stuff like that..thats all.

VintagePunk said:
Weldy...I"m not talking about highly intellectual stuff here, I'm talking about having a task to finish that I've put off, and now my back's against a wall. That's something I'm sure we're all familiar with, whether it be in school, at work, or at home. Don't try to make it sound like I'm talking over your head, because I'm not.

I get the point VP....you need to relieve some stress about Uni..and decided to post here...but then I bug you guys to death...saying "I feel unwanted cause I don't understand" or something like that...and I don't mind you talking about Highly Intellectual Stuff.

See?

Dismantled said:

whats uni...university?

Weldy......its ok if you don't understand everything...I sure don't, and when I don't I go somewhere else like VP....I don't care what people talk about on here...if I choose to be a part of it I will and if I don't then I just don't....but I don't agree with the cutting down of others when your not in agreement and stuff like that..thats all.

That's ok Dis..you can turn your attention to VP...she needs more help than I do...I'm just waiting for Bri to come so I can feel even more stupid and needy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom