Pleaba Girls {and guy(s) Party...we're always on top of ....thinngs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elessarian said:
Delicious might be charitable, but at t-minus 48 hours till the paper's due, it gets the job done.

Now a Bonofrappe, that would be delicious...(*not really sure what that means*....)

:shifty: I could say something about what a bonofrappe is..but it would be inappropriate..

Mucca-no I haven't. Just that one. Damn you 7-11 for opening one right up the street from me!

living up the street from a 7-11+trying to diet for prom=disaster.

daygloeyes2 said:

Mucca-no I haven't. Just that one. Damn you 7-11 for opening one right up the street from me!

living up the street from a 7-11+trying to diet for prom=disaster.

:laugh:

That's what blue crack is for! All the yummy B pics you'll ever need to get full! :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Hee hee... I have Green eyes, too!

Woohoo! Green eyed girls of the world unite.

Remember that old song "Green Eyed Lady"...the chorus was something like "green eyed lady, passion's lady"....

I had a friend in high school that walked around singing instead "green eyed lady one eyed lady..."

heeheee....now I always think of that.

Mucca said:

:laugh:

That's what blue crack is for! All the yummy B pics you'll ever need to get full! :wink:

Again, I could say something about the "full" comment, but that would be inappropriate. And I like not being banned. :laugh:

E, thats funny. my friend used to sing "browneyed girl" as "greeneyed girl" for me. used to make me dance with him to it at the bar, did it so many times that the regulars would chime in.

Elessarian said:

Woohoo! Green eyed girls of the world unite.

Remember that old song "Green Eyed Lady"...the chorus was something like "green eyed lady, passion's lady"....

I had a friend in high school that walked around singing instead "green eyed lady one eyed lady..."

heeheee....now I always think of that.

Hmmm, no can't say I know that song
But I sympathize on thinking of something funny when you hear a not funny song....
Now when I hear Sunday bloody Sunday, I don't hear "how long must we sing this song' I hear a mock version someone wrote about Adam and his sarong

"How long, how long is my green sarong..." :huh:

greeneyedgirl said:
so mucca, you had some fun?

:yes:

3 straight days of nothing but U2 :drool:
Best first concert ever!!! :hyper:

I came home each night worried that my voice might not recover from screaming every night :lol:

Mucca said:

:lol:

He might just think you're Ali and take you off the hotel room after the concert and.....:shifty:

I could Mission-Impossible myself to look like Ali and my cover would be blown the moment I opened my mouth and this ridiculous southern drawl fell out.

Oh wait....I guess I'm showing my age...the appropriate disguise reference should be Alias, right? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Hmmm, no can't say I know that song
But I sympathize on thinking of something funny when you hear a not funny song....
Now when I hear Sunday bloody Sunday, I don't hear "how long must we sing this song' I hear a mock version someone wrote about Adam and his sarong

"How long, how long is my green sarong..." :huh:

Great, the time is 12:10 and SBS is officially changed forever for me. Thanks! :lol:

It was something I found a long while back here on one of the threads... must be in the Archive somewhere, but I didn't save who it was that wrote it:

Woke up with a headache today
Took some Advil but it didn't go away

Must've been....
'Cuz I partied all night long
Watchin' ping-pong
In my green sarooo-ooong

Toooonight
We can party some more
Toniiiiiigght
Tooo-niiiight, tooo-niiiight
Toonight, TOOO-niiight

Yesterday the girls all came
To our concert,
And screamin' out my name

How long?
How long is my green sarong?
How long?
How lah-ah-ah-ah-ahhhh-ooooong?

Atlanta, November 19th. That's assuming I don't get kicked out of school and am grounded in perpetuity. A 27 year old woman grounded by her mother for failing.

....But even from another state my mother is strict, yo!

Sad_Girl said:
It was something I found a long while back here on one of the threads... must be in the Archive somewhere, but I didn't save who it was that wrote it:

Woke up with a headache today
Took some Advil but it didn't go away

Must've been....
'Cuz I partied all night long
Watchin' ping-pong
In my green sarooo-ooong

Toooonight
We can party some more
Toniiiiiigght
Tooo-niiiight, tooo-niiiight
Toonight, TOOO-niiight

Yesterday the girls all came
To our concert,
And screamin' out my name

How long?
How long is my green sarong?
How long?
How lah-ah-ah-ah-ahhhh-ooooong?

:lmao:

girls, i have to go. i got really burned in the tan bed today and it's starting to itch. i didn't have any noxima, so i used vics, felt good for a while but now my shirt is really sticking and itching.
not quite sure that was the smartest thing to do, but it did give mr. gg an excuse to rub me back :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
E, i'll sneak you out.:wink:

Better yet, got any term papers you aren't using?

:shifty:

Just kidding! Even joking about academic dishonesty at this point makes me nervous. I presented at my first conference this year (2,000 political scientists in one hotel...the horror!) and they had entire panels devoted to policing graduate term papers. I'll be glad when all of this is over.

Back
Top Bottom