Picture request: Bono's hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

geegeelovesadam

The Fly
Okay I was wondering if you guys could please provide me with recent pictures of Bono where you can clearly see what length and color his hair is.

I ask because I'm probably gonna be dressing up as him for Halloween and I need to know what kinda wig to buy (I highly doubt that I could pass off my short hot pink hair as something Bono would sport). I know that it seems a little early to be talking about Halloween but trying to find wigs & stuff any later than September 17 is pretty Hellish in the LA area.

Queen Bee said:
Do they sell wigs with receding hairlines :hmm:

They do, actually. You can find almost any kind of wig here in Burbank and LA, considering that it;s the media capitol of America.

Although I don't think the receding hairline will really be a problem as I will be sporting a hat identical to Bono's somewhat omnipotent straw cowboy hat.

Bono does NOT have a receding hairline.

alibonobig.jpg

This picture is a couple years old, but it's something like this. I'm sure Kelly can find you the perfect new one. I have really been out of it in collecting for this tour, I need to go back through some of the threads and stock up!

geegeelovesadam said:
Okay I was wondering if you guys could please provide me with recent pictures of Bono where you can clearly see what length and color his hair is.

I ask because I'm probably gonna be dressing up as him for Halloween and I need to know what kinda wig to buy (I highly doubt that I could pass off my short hot pink hair as something Bono would sport). I know that it seems a little early to be talking about Halloween but trying to find wigs & stuff any later than September 17 is pretty Hellish in the LA area.
I am sure you will look cool!! It is all about having the Bono attitude:drool: :bono:

Back
Top Bottom