Picture Request: Bono Purple Glasses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lozy9876

The Fly
Hey, im looking for a picture of Bono wearing his purple wrap around sunnies. Theres no specific picture..just one with those glasses.

Thanks Heaps

Heres a pic i have but hopefully it shows what im looking for.

Glassses.jpg

Eeerr, that pic looks like it was taken at the LIVE8 concert icoz f so Bono was wearing green shades that day not purple! :eyebrow:

I'm not sure I've ever seen Bono wearing purple emporio armani shades, red, pink, brown and green yes but not purple?!? :scratch: I'll have to check me files!! :wink:

Oh, maybe its the angle of that picture taht makes them look purple-ish lol. Umm well if anyone can find ones with Purple (if he has ever worn purple ones) thatd be good but if not any pictures from Live 8 would do nicely.
Sorry about this confusion Lol.
Thanks

Those are definitly the green shades. I like them a lot.
But purple shades :scratch: I don't know. Can't think of any purple shades on Bono. Only the blue ones.

lozy9876 said:
Oh, maybe its the angle of that picture taht makes them look purple-ish lol. Umm well if anyone can find ones with Purple (if he has ever worn purple ones) thatd be good but if not any pictures from Live 8 would do nicely.
Thanks

Okay, here's some I have of Bono at the LIVE8 gig....

Live8Bono3.jpg

bonolive8.jpg

what fantastic photos, loved checking them out. I still can't get over how many gorgeous photos of the band I have seen posted on this site - I'm enjoying every minute of it.

sunny

lozy9876 said:
Thanks

Bono does have blue Armani wrap arounds.

Here are the pink Armani's you asked about, that might look purple in some pics when he's wearing purple.

bonopurpleshirtcannesbigger5-2006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom