pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well here's a few pics of barry gibb... and i know im only 17, but in my own mind, i think he was fricken steaming hott when he was young, omg, hott. but that's just my opinion. I don't know if any of you feel this way lol.
perfectteeth.jpg

barrysideburns.jpg

barrygibb.jpg

well... *sigh* im in love with him... but i do beleive i like robin gibb better :heart:

barry again... last one lol
beyondbath.jpg

and maybe just one of robin...
robintwice.jpg

alright im done. but im in so much love with the bee gees, i love their voices so much. especially robin's which is why i like him better. he's got kind of a strange look to him, but i think he's cute :)

fingers.jpg

ya know i had to haha

...hey... these werent supposed to be u2 pics right? cause i figured it wasnt supposed to be since it was in plebans... ya know.... lol

and sorry i dont have pics of adam's house :/... I used to have some of edge's house... but i got a new comp since then.

Peace love and bananas

oh thanx sicy :D ... i knew about it... but well no one was posting pics in this... but now i have no more hott guys to post... lol... well besides noel, but if i got on doing that... well im sure i'd feel 5 pages lol. so i wont lol...

OH I LOVE THE CLASH!!! hahaha

oh yea what liam said about the coldplay guy hahaha lol. it was liam yea? I didnt get to read that article, i just heard about it from another fan on msn lol

uh... i need to post some noel...cause i love him and i posted liam...and he could be sad

cap024.jpg

809k8.jpg

ok, so anyway here's my idea, go to my photobucket lol cause there's tons of pics there that you might like... of noel and liam and stuff like that lol... i have to make a new one though, cause i have too many pics i guess lol... so... haha yep here's the link

http://photobucket.com/albums/v247/TheWho4Life/?sc=1

Back
Top Bottom