Photoshop of baby!Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rini

The Fly
I am Elsie's mom and my husband made this thing with baby Bono wearing some big platform shoes. You might want to make it brighter if your monitor is dark.

cid001901c64e226e26f7e00f01a8c.jpg

:)

Rini said:
I am Elsie's mom and my husband made this thing with baby Bono wearing some big platform shoes. You might want to make it brighter if your monitor is dark.

Sorry, no offense, but who the heck is Elsie?

Babydoll said:
awwwwwww :cute: so it's true, the cutest babies grow up into the cutest people :heart:

By the way, Babydoll, speaking of cute, you do have such a sweet "widow's peak", much like the baby Bono, or more, in fact, like the lovely Ms. Hewson. That's a rare and lovely mark of beauty, that kind of hairline, with the heart-shaped face. Gorgeous!

I'm hoping he'd laugh.
I sent it to Principle Management, where my best hope is that it winds up on a bulletin board for the secretaries to giggle at. Likely as not they'll delete it, and it just circulates among the fans here.
But it would be gratifying to know I caused Bono to chuckle...he's given me lots of pleasure in his music. Gladly I'd trade my 15 minutes of glory for two seconds of mirth and his attention, although it's unlikely I'd ever know it.

Rini

:lmao:
Hell, if I were at Principal, I'd post it. But then, I like getting to tease my bosses.
werd, though, that doesn't look like Bono. Looks like one of his kids' pics. (No, I don't think there's a conspiracy!:)

Rini said:

Thank you very much, Rini, for posting that picture of Bono - how wonderful!

Please give Elsie our BEST regards and sincerest wishes for her health and happiness.

I remember Elsie fondly - I bet someone with fly shades would too.

:sexywink:

Good to see you posting, Rini.

Re: Re: Re: Photoshop of baby!Bono

U2Girl1978 said:

She used to post in Pleba.

Her last post was less than a month ago, and she has been on Interference less than a year. She also has about 350 posts.
Why are people acting like she some long lost veteran of this place? For example:
"Please give Elsie our BEST regards and sincerest wishes for her health and happiness. I remember Elsie fondly."

By the way, I did love the picture. Very cute. He's not much taller now than he was then.:wink: (Kidding.)

Awww.... very cute pic! :cute:

biff - from memory, I think Elsie was the one who had to leave Pleba because her mum didn't approve of some of the content here (sorry if I am thinking of the wrong member, Rini). I remember it because she posted around the same time as I joined.

Souly said:
I think Elsie was one of the teenies :hmm:

Really have no idea though. :shrug:

I know of two definitions of a teenie:

1) A teenager
2) Someone who only likes a band/artist/whatever because of the looks or if it's a trend, or what have you. You know what I mean.

I do believe I fall into the first catergory. And I don't like bands just because of the looks. When I got into U2, I thought they was all pig ugly (I know, a crime) but I think I was just in denial.

And yes, a very cute picture!! Bono would be amused. As would the rest of the band, I reckon.

SimplyConfused said:

1) A teenager
2) Someone who only likes a band/artist/whatever because of the looks or if it's a trend, or what have you. You know what I mean.

I do believe I fall into the first catergory. And I don't like bands just because of the looks. When I got into U2, I thought they was all pig ugly (I know, a crime) but I think I was just in denial.

And yes, a very cute picture!! Bono would be amused. As would the rest of the band, I reckon.

Teenie, according to dictionary.com, also means:

- A measure of value representing a sixteenth (1/16 or .0625) of one point. Since decimalization, many traders have referred to a teenie as a cent.

Investopedia Commentary: If a stock is trading up a teenie, it means it's up a sixteenth of one point.

Souly said:

Teenie, according to dictionary.com, also means:

- A measure of value representing a sixteenth (1/16 or .0625) of one point. Since decimalization, many traders have referred to a teenie as a cent.

Investopedia Commentary: If a stock is trading up a teenie, it means it's up a sixteenth of one point.

And now I have three definitions. :wink:

SimplyConfused said:

:lol: Ditto!!! :reject: haha

Hey great picture!! :lol: really really funny :up: :)

Back
Top Bottom