Photoshop 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH.

Um, well you can email it to me and I can host it for you. I dunno if Snapfish hosts gifs?

Oh ya, make sure its under 50k as that's the limit for gifs in sigs..

:crazy: this is so easy now! :wink:

now all I have to do is figure out how to remove watermarks :crack:

:reject: I couldn't get home from work fast enough today so I could get back to photoshop......

:laugh: its totally easy once you learn!!

Watermarks are entirely more tedious :crack:

:wave: I'm back :D

I bet you thought we were done.......

I want this as my avatar. :yes: It's said that this was too big.

:sigh:

Attachments

• vikingsgif.gif
    vikingsgif.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 35
Hmm.. its 17k needs to be 7k :slant:

You would have to either take out one or more of the layers.. or .. start over and save each file lower quality (the jpgs).. then make sure to save optimized as.. when you save it as a gif.

Sicy said:
Hmm.. its 17k needs to be 7k :slant:

You would have to either take out one or more of the layers.. or .. start over and save each file lower quality (the jpgs).. then make sure to save optimized as.. when you save it as a gif.

:sigh:

that will be a job for tomorrow.

I need a break from photoshop before my eyes pop out of my head. :|

for watermarks...the clone stamp works great...but with PS 7 comes an even better tool :shifty:

brush.jpg

it's called the healing brush...
basically it has the same concept of the clone brush tool except it adjusts to the light of the shaded area... for example if you alt-click on a spot on a picture with the clone tool, you just end up with the exact image of that spot...which becomes a hassle when that spot has a different shade of color than the spot you are trying to cover up...
the healing brush tool just copies the texture and adjusts its shade to the shade surrounding the area that you are trying to cover up

lol..I hope that made some sense x_x

Ok Sicy....it's time we talked avatars.

How come I can't seem to get any gifs small enough to fit as an avatar?

My Red Rocks Edge avatar :drool: that Chizip made for me worked fine but I don't know what he did to get it the right size so it works.

Attachments

• redrocksav.gif
    redrocksav.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 27
First of all, the healing brush phuzzie :sad: I couldnt change the brush size?? :confused:

As for gifs as avatars, its really difficult to get them under 7k because gifs are so large. You need to save each picture at the smallest size possible.. like the lowest resolution mabye 1 or 2kb each pic and it will probly work.

Back
Top Bottom