photos of u2 out and about with wifes etc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bella88

War Child
I found these on u2 world com. I never seen these photos before. Sorry if they been posted before.Oscars.com : 75th Anniversary Academy Awards Arrivals.

larryandhisladyann.jpg

bonoandali.jpg

edgeandwife.jpg

allofthem.jpg

larryhislady.jpg

edgeandmol.jpg

barchi-jr-bono.jpg

Last edited:
I was just getting ready to say that wasn't Ann but Melissa Etheride but you all beat me to it. Here's a good one of Larry with Ann but you can't see her face

larryannbeach.jpg

And I love those Oscar pics! :love: It sucks they lost to Eminem :mad:

As you can see I'm only new here, so I am having so much fun catching up with all the beautiful photos of the band and partners. I must admit I was a bit sad seeing Adam without his partner in the group photo.

Just realised in one of the pics Ali is holding a cigarette in her hand. Oh no, another smoker.

sunny

Last edited:
I like how the couples pics are just cut-outs from the group photo.

I was going to hotlink some Bono and Ali photos from my website but the bandwidth is exceeded again.

pattip2000 There was no wife in that photo i just posted it because i never seen that one before.

U2Kitten you mean the small photo larry with cubby lady is Melissa Etheride?

bella88 said:
pattip2000 There was no wife in that photo i just posted it because i never seen that one before.

U2Kitten you mean the small photo larry with cubby lady is Melissa Etheride?

Yes, that's her!:up: not Ann. She was at that event though. There's some pics. of her and Larry there somewhere. I don't think I have them though. I know she had on a purple dress and her hair was shorter than in the Oscar ones. She had a flower in it too I believe.

Ann with Larry at the premiere for Mission Impossible... same as the Melissa Etheridge pics. Though Ann's dress was black, with white:

Larry_Ann_MI2_bigpic.jpg

At a football match:
Ann_Larry_sport_event.jpg

Last edited:
Larry's been wearing the creepers since at least the Joshua Tree era. Bono didn't start wearing them until the last few years. And yes, Larry's do seem to have a slightly higher heel than Bono's :wink: And Larry needs them almost as much as Bono does :tongue: I think he's only about an inch taller than the B man.

redhotswami said:
:shocked: i didn't know larry wore creepers too!!! though obviously not out of necessity like bono ;)

Seen the creepers up close and personal. It's one of the first things we noticed when we saw Larry. Even with them on he's still shorter than me and I'm 5'10"!!!!

KIF_1036.jpg

This was taken on 24 Nov 06 in Auckland.....nearly 2 months ago
:( :sad:

Look how big his shoes look compared to Adam!

Back
Top Bottom