PGP - Your G-String is off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
had to feed the peckers..now I can resume playing bloobs and talking to you girls:drool:

for you clone:wink: :lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Thanks Dis :hug:

I have no idea...but I'm typing with a paper cut on my left index finger (bandage of course)

paper cut:yikes:

you have no idea of what?

How was your birthday?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

The paper cut...I have no idea how it got onto my finger.

My birthday is VERY boring so far....just like any other day.

oh:( yeah that happens when you get older...birthdays are just another day:sigh:

Thanks DG :hug:

63a86d7f.jpg

happy birthday weldy...wish this could be a real cake instead of a virtual one!
bdaycake1.jpg

oh whoops, that needs to be photoshopped so bono is saying "i :heart: weldy"

ruffian said:
oh whoops, that needs to be photoshopped so bono is saying "i :heart: weldy"

nice one ruff...and just who is SHERRI:eyebrow:

:wink:

sorry to hear about your dad Weldy...maybe when he feels better you two will go do something.

:hug: Happy Birthday Weldy! You should always try and appreciate a birthday, even if it is quietly. My grandma has always said 'we celebrate the holidays to make us appreciate the normal days more' :wink:

Dismantled said:

nice one ruff...and just who is SHERRI:eyebrow:

sorry to hear about your dad Weldy...maybe when he feels better you two will go do something.

Sherri is another member of the forum if I remember right....but I don't know if she is a Pleban or not....that's how I remember the cake.

That's ok...we are doing something on Saturday (if I actually got it off)...going to a resturant, going to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith and going to get some ice cream afterwords.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Sherri is another member of the forum if I remember right....but I don't know if she is a Pleban or not....that's how I remember the cake.

That's ok...we are doing something on Saturday (if I actually got it off)...going to a resturant, going to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith and going to get some ice cream afterwords.

that sounds like fun:hyper: what time are we going:hyper:??????

resturant:drool: food:drool: yum...

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Happy Birthday Weldy! You should always try and appreciate a birthday, even if it is quietly. My grandma has always said 'we celebrate the holidays to make us appreciate the normal days more' :wink:

Don't worry...I am...I'm still going out to get my check and hours...so that's why I'm appreicating my birthday this year....and I have you guys too :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Don't worry...I am...I'm still going out to get my check and hours...so that's why I'm appreicating my birthday this year....and I have you guys too :hug:

awww:hug:

Back
Top Bottom