PGP - Wheat Kings and Pretty Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh Daz, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. :hug: Take care of yourself during this difficult time. Promise?

Promise. :)

AS I posted early I have extra vit C & a homeopathic reemedy for emotional sress, roller coaster emotional conditions and for grief & fear.
The extra C will help extra to keep my immune system strong.

I have my :heart: f2f friends & fam, my other support people AND my :heart: e-grrls to help get me through. :hug:s

I haven't been to a funeral since my Grandma died 26 years ago - 1980.
I skipped one of my Aunt's (she was the first of our circle of Anuunts/uncles on my Mom's side - Dad is an only child)
I have been at 2 memorials since - my fav aunt's husband (and my mom's beloved sister -who's turning 90 July 4th)& one of my cousins ( one of 2 who have died ).
Everyone else is still alive :heart: of my mom's blood & marriage swiblings.

:( When is the service? Are you going to be okay with going?

:( When is the service? Are you going to be okay with going?

yeah..I mean..........like I said I fgot my rescue Remedy..........I'm sure my sis & I will be blubering off & on.'She expects more or less to lose it when we see the open casket tomorrow..............

For me being able to cry loudly if I need to.is OK.........
It's for me > much worse to hold it in> I have found very intersting colrelations in the past year with phydsical symptoms and holding back when I felt I have been unable to express myself when I am angry (NOT in an verbally asgressive way- well' exceept for #cranky roomate# )....

Hey we're (half) Greek....Mediterranians tend to be very expresswive UNLESS one's personality happens to really be on the quiet side, or been (NO insults meant ) picked up too much Northern European culture ( esp Protestant 'stiff upper lip/ Nordic Stoic modes as well).

[random]
there are fireworks going off somewhere close by.
[/random]

after we went to the hospital .............

..our mom died when both of us were gone ( darn :shame: sneaky woman)..

my sis to get a few more hrs sleep afterbeingt up most of the night when her heart rate sttarted going much more up & down.............and she sent me home to retrieve something needed.

NOT FOR THE SQEAMISH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

we both came back to view the body.......I was rushing back before they had to move it.....

VP I think you'll -your mom's humour type.

I say to my sis in the hospital garden......well, I never touched a early on dead person before...(implying i was kind of nervous about it BUT not wanting not to see her physcicla form one kas time).....it wasn't so bad at all.

she looks at me............yeah that's because it was SOON after...

I look back at her....
I SAID early (in the processof death).
Then we both burst out laughing..........

enD OF SQEAMISH PART

.so we decided b./c my sis suddenly said........ ARE THE fireworks FOR the Brooklyn Bridges 125th Anniversary tonight. do you want to go?

I said.sure if YOU'RE UP for it.
we :love::love: fireworks ANd we thought Mom woukld get a kick out of us going to something she knew we loved. And she loved them too. :D

Back
Top Bottom