PGP-we're the ladies with the spinning heads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta go, have school tomorrow.

Night :wave:

Ok, I just saw your pic as I had posted this. Are you telling me you stood two decimeters from THE EDGE? And you didn't jump him? Or maybe you did after the pic was taken... :drool:

OMG... I can't stop looking at the picture... I want to meet them too... :sad: I so wish I could see them in Hawaii... It's the day after my birthday, and I've been telling anyone I know they'll be playing then :lol: Unfortunately, none of my family or friends are rich either...

I only got to meet Edge and he smiled when i spoke to him, I was shaking so much :lol:

I asked if they could play Party Girl for us as it was Jem& My birthdays, and he smiled sweetly :love:

We'd have got to meet Bono if he hadn't been running late :madwife:

I probably would of jumped him but he had two bodyguards at his side and i was tired from GAing the night before & preparing for that evening

Elipse twice :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
Oh, holy... I probably would have been shaking so much that the buildings around us would have collapsed! :lol:

Well, I really, really have to go now, but I'll be back tomorrow! :hug:

HI girls :hug: sorry i wasnt here last night my monthly friend made a visitmadwife: and i felt so lousy when i got home i went straight to bed:|

wild hope your arm is better :hug:

im gonna have to go of to bed, i always get more tired when my friend is around :madspit: :

will catch up with everone properly tomoz, just wanted to check in

:hug::love:

X

Wild are ya still around? :hug:

Its been quite a day around here. We got good Pearl Jam news and we also got a new family member! :dance:

cat001.jpg

Meet Bandit our new sweetie. :heart:

cat004.jpg

Thank you! I am in love with him already. :love: He is so sweet and wants me to pet him and love on him all the time. Mini-cat has already started calling him B! :giggle:

How are you doing? :hug:

My arm still hurts but oeverwise i'm ok :hug:

How's the house hunting going??

Alfie's like that. I read an article that said staffie's totally fall in love with their humans, even though he's a dog you can tell how much he loves me. When i see Bono on the telly, and say there's your other daddy he looks at me as if to say " yeah, whatever" :cute::lol:

:lol: Alfie is a smart dog! :lmao:

The house hunting is going really slow. I've pretty much stop worrying about it till we get this one sold.

Your darn arm I wish it would get better already! :madspit:

Alfie is so darn cute! :cute: :hearts: I just want to snuggle his little face!

Awww Sami I would go get you some! :hug: :love: Fluffy has come down with a bad cough and congestion, she was so miserable last night. I feel bad for both of you. Stinky sinus stuff! :mad:

:lol: Wild

I don't want to go to school tomorrow :scream:

I'm just a bundle of happiness today :happy: :wink:

Russty Bandit is so cute!! :cute: We used to have a dog named Bandit...and...nevermind! :laugh:

School sucks! :lol:

Now that I come to think of it Mr. Cat had a dog named Bandit when he was growing up. :lol:

Bandit is the name he came with. I wanted to name him Colin Quinn. But he responds to Bandit already so I didn't have the heart to confuse him. Mini-cat said we could call him Colin the Bandit. And just call him Bandit for short. :laugh:

I have to go make dinner and find Bandit, cuz it seems the kids have lost him. :lol: He is hiding someplace in the house. See ya all later. :wave: :heart:

HI !!!!!!!!!!! :hug:s

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: I JUST found out that a friend i haven't spoken to in about 5 yrs is OK !!!! Just alked to her dad.
I thought she might have died from Hepititus.

It may be that she nevber got the letter I sent to her back in 99...that replied to HER letter inn ealrier 99. THAT 99 letter was the first i heard from her in a 1 1/2 yrs {mid 97 - spring 99].
she & hae fam had gone through a terribl;e medical crisis......

I wrote back {dshe was supposed to write me after she returned to the states Late 99. But U never heard from her.

Ir's possible she never got the latte i sent overseas.......abd thot maybe I's given up on her after her long gap in not writing!!!

IF she tried to get me.her letter MIGHT NOT have been fowarfded to my new2 {then} Broooklyn addy....which she would have3 known NOTHING about..

NOw i can a only hope ashe'll be happy herself to hear from me :reject;

cross your dingers for me plaease.

pologies for typos...it got 3 mins left here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom