PGP-we're the ladies with the spinning heads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

orly_bush.jpg

:angry:

OMG:lmao:!!

orlybush.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey, how did that turn out? What league is that? I have no clue... :reject: Also, does one cheer for one's home country, or the home country of one's favourite band? :lol:

JezSnape said:
Hey, how did that turn out? What league is that? I have no clue... :reject: Also, does one cheer for one's home country, or the home country of one's favourite band? :lol:

Ireland won 3-0 , It was an International friendly.

One should always cheer loudly for one's own country and only support one's favourite band's country when your team isn't involved :lol:

Sweden are playing in the World Cup in June , Ireland aren't:wink:

Oh, wow... Yeah, I knew about the world cup, it's a tradition that my dad and I watch it together. Started when I was eleven or so :lol: I only started to watch 'cause I wanted to do something with my dad. Now I'm hooked on the swedish team. Well, except for Zlatan... :| My dad usually cheers for Denmark, though... He's born there.

I usually cheer for Brazil when Sweden gets their asses kicked.:lol: I remember the world cup '98, when the finals was between Brazil and France... That was a game I will never remember.:drool:

Edit: Of course I mean, it's a game I will never forget :lmao: I'm a bit out there right now... :lol:

I love the pictures of them on the balcony. They look so gorgeous, all of them. Edge is so cute without his beanie, even if he's put on a substitute :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom