PGP -We're ready , ready for the puck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't know if DG still comes in here to check now and then, but just in case. I LURVES YOU AND AH MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :kiss: :love:

Oh, and you know what else I love? Huge sexay pix of Larry in the 360 thread :drool:

And, a vodka tonic on Friday afternoon :drool:

Ok, seriously? I watched the whole Stand Up To Cancer thing, and the only Edge was about 20 seconds of streamed in video :( I mean, yay Edge playing guitar and all, but... we need more!!!

(The announcer introduced him as "Edge" instead of "The Edge", which annoyed me for some reason.)

The bid for the auction to meet Bono & Edge is already up to $6,100 with 6 days in the auction left. If you'll excuse me, I'm off to rob a bank... think Edge can loan me a hat?)

^ That's too bad. I might watch it anyway. Billie Joe is supposed to be on it (too bad it's not Mike Dirnt). And bummer abt the auction - Bono and Edge and Julie Taymor in one room might be more cool than I can handle though.

^ That's too bad. I might watch it anyway. Billie Joe is supposed to be on it (too bad it's not Mike Dirnt). And bummer abt the auction - Bono and Edge and Julie Taymor in one room might be more cool than I can handle though.

Billy was pretty good, one of the first ones on. The show itself was actually pretty entertaining, I just had lack of Edge let-down! I kept wondering how he was going to appear since he's in France, so I assumed his part would be pre-recorded, but still :( The twenty seconds or so he is on are awesome, though! Plaid shirt!

I just shut it off. I don't feel like bawling for an entire hour. It's just too hard to watch right now.

Wow - 26 miles?! That's amazing!! :hi5: Good luck! :hug:

Thx. We tried once before and came two miles short of our destination (4 miles short total ride) but now we know what to expect and we fully expect to be completely sore the next day so, come hell or high water, we'll make it out to Colossal Caves!

So tomorrow I get to sail around on a yacht for a few hours! :love: Granted, I'll be helping my aunt out with the catering for the event, but it should be fun! Hopefully the rain will hold off for those hours, because that would be no fun. It has a big inside portion where people can mingle and sit down and whatever, but it's much nicer to be outside on the top deck and enjoying the view.

Oooo! That sounds nice.
There was this big fancy yacht moored out in the lake for a few weeks awhile back. Belonged to the guy who owns Tim Hortons...super spiffy deal. I wish I could have taken a peek around on that thing.
I miss sailing....it was fun. :love:
(Except for the spiders! :yikes: )

Don't know if DG still comes in here to check now and then, but just in case. I LURVES YOU AND AH MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :kiss: :love:

I MISS YOU TOO!!!!! (and U2?)
:heart:

Err...and by you, I mean DG. Tho I'm sure I miss you as well, Miss Zooey. :p

Ok, seriously? I watched the whole Stand Up To Cancer thing, and the only Edge was about 20 seconds of streamed in video I mean, yay Edge playing guitar and all, but... we need more!!!

(The announcer introduced him as "Edge" instead of "The Edge", which annoyed me for some reason.)

The bid for the auction to meet Bono & Edge is already up to $6,100 with 6 days in the auction left. If you'll excuse me, I'm off to rob a bank... think Edge can loan me a hat?)

:lol:
That's a shame he was only on for 20 seconds tho.

And 6100?!? Is it for individuals only? Or is there group bidding?
I wish I had that sorta change lying around. I can dream tho, rite?

AND I gotta get ready for my 26 mile bike ride at 5:30am tomorrow morning :crack:

YOU CRAZY! :crazy:

That's just...crazy. :kiss:
You're awesome.

:ohmy::applaud:
Safe, Good Riding, ,Zu!!!!! :hug::hug:

Yay, Bri!!!!:applaud::hug::hug:

WOW I didn't know they were doing a meet Bono & The Edge auction thingie!!!!! :sad:

uuuhhhhh...not that I had that kind of change lying around, OR stuffed in my matress!:angry: lol

jem!
hopefully catch you later on!:hug: Sounds like you had a great night out!

ZU, I'm sure at some point- dg {misssss u!} will start poping in again!:yes:

Thora - {hug} oh cool about being on a yatch! STAY AWAYYYY Rain !!!!

drea--- everything sounds great about that drink except the Coke a Cola part mixing with the milk....eeeeeeeeekkkkk! No! *Holds up a braid of garlic & a crucifix!* evil! evil!

// shuts up now

:wave: Hello to any one dropping in. I'll be back later going to some other threads since it's quiet here!

:hyper::heart::hyper:

you have got to go over to PLEBA Misc News..etc #5> Pg 2/post #20 and look at the vids that Grace posted!

she hadn't seen them anywhere else...

it's s sooooo sweet and adorable :cute: :love:
and, no, I'm not going to tell you :wink:

And someone can pls bring it back over to here, too! kaithx:hug::D

Good :wave: worked today and then caught up all over Interference tonight. I have a bunch of picture saving to do. :ohmy: Lots of good big ones out there right now. And I'm a U2 photo junkie. :reject:

Oh and yes those vids are cute. (It's why I uploaded them :sexywink: ) Those 2 together are my weakness. :cute::cute::love: (Bono and Edge I mean)

Doing fine....grateful towards my dad for noticing the GMA episode today (he's a big broadway fan and noticed the whole deal recently).

Oh that's cool! As a Broadway fan, what does he think about your U2 boys doing this? Does that mean you might go see it? :ohmy:

Oh that's cool! As a Broadway fan, what does he think about your U2 boys doing this? Does that mean you might go see it? :ohmy:

He's cool with it actually. He knows and fully supports my U2 habits no matter if it intersects with his likes or not. And if it's safe too :wink:

So far....I'm ok with the sets, HATE the costumes (at least the Green Goblin one. I'm in the middle on the Swiss Miss since it's a newly invented character.) and I'm really loving the song (Going to wait until the soundtrack comes out to hear the rest of them). Overall...it's 50/50 if I want to see the play or not....I'm going to wait until the play comes to Chicago.

He's cool with it actually. He knows and fully supports my U2 habits no matter if it intersects with his likes or not. And if it's safe too :wink:

So far....I'm ok with the sets, HATE the costumes (at least the Green Goblin one. I'm in the middle on the Swiss Miss since it's a newly invented character.) and I'm really loving the song (Going to wait until the soundtrack comes out to hear the rest of them). Overall...it's 50/50 if I want to see the play or not....I'm going to wait until the play comes to Chicago.

Well, I hope you do see it. It sounds like it will be quite a spectacle anyway! And I do like that song a lot too, and can't wait to hear the rest. I'm excited for them (Edge and Bono). Ok off to save some pics :wave:

Back
Top Bottom