PGP -We're ready , ready for the puck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Speaking of "the FB", as I like to call it, my friend left for vacation today and left me with the following message:

"I think you're sleeping, so.. OMG, YOU'RE AWAKE! YAY! ♥ I'll leave this for you anyway. You see, I have this little favor to ask of you while I'm gone..."

61178_10100321854956933_5254557_63510002_6479317_n.jpg

SO AWESOME.

They kept showing them with the spiderman mask cutouts as a tease. :lol:

^Love it... :lmao:

Oooh, maybe I'll keep watching for that! :applaud:

A friend and I have this running joke about our imaginary children (long story), and one of mine is named Spiderman. So very appropriate that Edge would work on the musical! :up:

It looks like it is going to be amazing! I must add that to my "to do" list, along with a few other leathery things....:shifty:

I really hope it isn't true. I wish they would just announce the full schedule for it so that we could make some plans. Minni is the last show for me, regardless of what they announce!:sad:

I watch it too! I want to try and get more into cooking, and learn how to make some proper stuff...you know, using a stove and stuff. :lol:

And thank you, I appreciate it one way or the other! :heart:

Yeah, I've gotten some great inspiration from those shows. I used to never cook, but now I try to make more of an effort, since it's much healthier to do that. Plus, there are so many amazing things one can make and eat! :drool:

OMG...GMA= :combust:

The boys were hot as hell!!!! :faint:

ETA: The Edge appeared to be in a leather shirt, and Bono's shirt was unbuttoned pretty far down, so you could see his rosary! Their accents...:cute:

Looking forward to seeing that! :D Since it airs after 8am, I'll be at work and won't be able to watch. Hopefully there will be video links soon! :)

That's quite a long time! Wouldn't it be cheaper to drive by car or is that out of the question?

:doh: What a moron. Well at least if he's doing such claims people will not vote for him!

I wish! Apparently he's the front runner because he's claiming he'll cut waste at city hall, etc. Unfortunately there's not really a strong candidate in the other 4 or 5 running :(

:love:I just got my 4 tickets to see the Montreal Canadiens. :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

It will be mine and my childrens first NHL game!!! I was just running round the house like a little kid!!:lol:

Yes, hockey is that big in our house! My little guy is going to flip!:love:

:love:I just got my 4 tickets to see the Montreal Canadiens. :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

It will be mine and my childrens first NHL game!!! I was just running round the house like a little kid!!:lol:

So happy for you! :hug: You are going to have SUCH an amazing time! I can't remember the first NHL game I ever went to (I'm pretty sure I was around 9 or 10 years old), but they're so thrilling to see in person! :D

My sale happens in an hour and a half. Hopefully I'll have better luck than I did yesterday. :)

Good luck Thora! :hug::hug:

I couldn't afford the most expensive seats, at more that $250 a pop, but I got the next best ones, 11 rows up from the ice, on the same side as the benches!!!:love:

Good luck Thora! :hug::hug:

I couldn't afford the most expensive seats, at more that $250 a pop, but I got the next best ones, 11 rows up from the ice, on the same side as the benches!!!:love:

Thanks!

Wow, that's awesome! I've never had seats near the benches before, but I have managed to snag seats in row 2 right by the goalie. :drool:

Unfortunately the game I want to go to is a premium game, so the cheapest seats at the very back are $91 each. :yikes: It would be great to be closer to the ice, but I'll just be happy if I can get us in the building. :lol:

Thanks!

Wow, that's awesome! I've never had seats near the benches before, but I have managed to snag seats in row 2 right by the goalie. :drool:

Unfortunately the game I want to go to is a premium game, so the cheapest seats at the very back are $91 each. :yikes: It would be great to be closer to the ice, but I'll just be happy if I can get us in the building. :lol:

I had a little crush on Dan Cloutier back in the day! :wink: I wouldn't have minded those seats at all!:D I really hope you get the tickets. Ticketmaster almost screwed me though. I am a member, so they had all of my info. Then they asked for the password to verify the back 3 numbers on my card. It said the password didn't work. So I had to make the another one. When I tried, it said I had used that password already!:huh: It all worked out, but that little timer stresses me out!!!!:crack:

I had a little crush on Dan Cloutier back in the day! :wink: I wouldn't have minded those seats at all!:D I really hope you get the tickets. Ticketmaster almost screwed me though. I am a member, so they had all of my info. Then they asked for the password to verify the back 3 numbers on my card. It said the password didn't work. So I had to make the another one. When I tried, it said I had used that password already!:huh: It all worked out, but that little timer stresses me out!!!!:crack:

Aww, good old Cloutier. :lol: He was cute, but he was NOT my favourite Canucks goalie. I was always so stressed watching him play. :yikes: Luongo definitely makes me feel a lot calmer and confident that he'll block the shots. :lol:

Yikes! Glad you figured it out in time. Those counters stress me out too. I have all my info updated with TM because I got a new credit card a few months ago. I haven't bought anything there with the new card yet, so hopefully there won't be any issues when the time comes.

That rocks! You guys are gonna have a great time :hyper:

So happy for you! :hug: You are going to have SUCH an amazing time! I can't remember the first NHL game I ever went to (I'm pretty sure I was around 9 or 10 years old), but they're so thrilling to see in person! :D

My sale happens in an hour and a half. Hopefully I'll have better luck than I did yesterday. :)

Good luck with your tickets :hug:

Back
Top Bottom